Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology for PK incident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KNIGHTMONGER

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Apology for PK incident Empty
PostSubject: Apology for PK incident   Apology for PK incident EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Hello MCM. I am Knightmonger, PKer and Philosophe Knight. I came over to apologize for the PK in St. George's Hospital in Greentown on 1-1-09. I PKed Fyra Twill. I was aware of the No Kill policy your group has but didn't recognize I was in your hospital at the time of the incident. The Philosophe Knights honor your No Kill policy and have no wish to disrespect it as we value institutes of learning and education. It will not happen again. Sorry for the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Apology for PK incident   Apology for PK incident EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 am

Thank you for the apology, Knightmonger. We understand that mistakes happen, and in fact, several Marshals - and I think maybe even Fyra Twill herself, but I don't recall for sure - made such a mistake when they first arrived at MCM. You are welcome in MCM.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
KNIGHTMONGER

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Apology for PK incident   Apology for PK incident EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am

Thank you Violet. I was told you were a sane, intelligent person one could talk to. Your board has lots of interesting topics so I guess I will. I generally hang out in the Greentown/Blythville areas these days. Nice to see intelligent people in the area. Very Happy

I love your smilie collection. I may "borrow" some for my alts group, CGR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology for PK incident   Apology for PK incident Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology for PK incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: