Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

St. G's siege

Go down 
+10
mere bystander
Feisty Old Granny
mighty oak
cjspearing
Gibby
Sonja Red
Violet Begonia
FuzzyWuzzie
treebob
QBee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linkthewindow

Linkthewindow

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-11-04

St. G's siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 am

That was mostly done by the MOB Bee. Once they ruined those suburbs, it appeared that some stayed. I'm hoping they don't take Dulston, though.Also, for the first time in a while, zombies have a 10% lead on survivors. Things are going to get hard guys...
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:01 am

The MOB is up in Rolt Heights, but the ferals and dual natured are what are wreaking havok. People get tired of long revive lines and wander off to play the "other side". It may be time to kick the Big Prick back in gear.

This horde is the Undeadites, and I'm seeing a couple of RRF faces, worryingly enough.

They want our cookies!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Linkthewindow

Linkthewindow

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:38 am

I suspect the Greentown/Blythville area will get a lot of attention soon, as it's the last green area in Malton. Although (with the exception of the malls) there isn't much here, having no green suburbs would make the zombies look good.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 am

The siege is getting desperate folks!

St. G's siege - Page 2 636562

Don't you give in, Granny!
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm

affraid affraid affraid

Never give up, never surrender the cookies!
Back to top Go down
jay dark one

jay dark one

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 am

wait there'sw more to the forum then the urban dead kegger and admission office when will mi get access
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:54 am

We have a roughly two to three week waiting period, jay. It varies depending on how much the person communicates with us, how they behave in-game, and how much RL is eating at the lives and attention of the forum admins. (The last is a biggie.)
Back to top Go down
jay dark one

jay dark one

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 am

ahh ok just cfurious
Back to top Go down
cjspearing

cjspearing

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Siege update:

"A zombie killed several chickens."

Oh, the horror of it all. My poor, poor chickens. You ever seen zombified chickens? It's not a pretty sight.

Anyway, I don't mind maintaining barricades, or even putting up a good fight when they break in. But trying to hold a building that's been breached by 50+ zombies? That's just suicide. So, call me a cowardly saurian, but I retreated to a near-by building. I'll look in the area for a functioning NT building, and try to find a needle or two. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

I did manage to save a big bag with cookies before skittering away, that's got to count for something, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigjspearing.com
Linkthewindow

Linkthewindow

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Unfortunately, I had to run before I could grab any cookies (I was only one of two survivors left in the building, with 80 zeds inside.) But, I hope our new friends at MMS will help us do some cooking!
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:34 pm

I presented RRF with their bill this afternoon for the harman buffet. There are some fine points we are dickering over so it may be some time before we collect.

St. G's siege - Page 2 Rrfbuffetzy5.thSt. G's siege - Page 2 Thpix

St. G's siege - Page 2 Rrfbuffet2lr9.thSt. G's siege - Page 2 Thpix

And don't forget everyone that this is the PUBLIC side of the forums so all our RRF and Undeadites friends can read everything including sooper sekrit plans.

Last edited by Sonja Red on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
cjspearing

cjspearing

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Hee hee hee...

"Let's see here, buffet, damages, NecroTech tax... discounts for babahz and seniors... it all comes to $6598.57 without gratuity of course."

That's some funny s**t, and I'm still giggling about it, thanks Sonja. I like a group that can take it all in stride, and even after getting virtually wiped out, still has a goofy good nature about it. (Being as this is an open forum, I was careful to say: "a near-by location", with no building name or coordinates).

Since there were more than ten zombies at the table, that's an automatic 18% gratuity, isn't it? Well, I hope they don't split the bill on you, that's always a pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigjspearing.com
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Sonja, you are wickedly funny! Love it!
Back to top Go down
Undeadjohnnys

Undeadjohnnys

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 am

well, im a zombie now, so guard your brains cuz im coming for them!
Back to top Go down
jay dark one

jay dark one

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:01 am

that was funny half expecting there to be mention of the half crazed moron who kept yelling during the breach
Back to top Go down
mjrocks

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am

lol! U guys r too funny!

I suddenly found a mob of zombies surrounding me when i signed in after a few weeks(comp crashed down)Thnkfully they didnt kill me yay!Do you guys know where I can stay for a while??

Thanks!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 am

Undeadjohnnys wrote:
well, im a zombie now, so guard your brains cuz im coming for them!

Again, Johnny, with no zombie skills you'll probably find it quite frustrating to be a zombie now. If you're determined to harm us in particular, I'll have to remove your admissions section access. Alternatively, you could post your location in the admissions office, and you'll get a revive. Your choice.

mjrocks wrote:
lol! U guys r too funny!

I suddenly found a mob of zombies surrounding me when i signed in after a few weeks(comp crashed down)Thnkfully they didnt kill me yay!Do you guys know where I can stay for a while??

Thanks!!!!!!Smile

mjrocks, check the admissions office Current Events thread, and it will tell you what to do.
Back to top Go down
jay dark one

jay dark one

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:18 pm

by the way i think what he means is that while in zombie form he plays as azombie and will kill any survivors he comes accross but will return to our siode once revived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. G's siege   St. G's siege - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

St. G's siege
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2