Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert N. Neville

Robert N. Neville

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie Empty
PostSubject: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Barhah 102 by Totenmannskiste is ready:
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/12-14-09_1900hrs_PUBLIC/IN_33-21_Totenmannskiste_fb7-eb2-f2b.html
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Thanks, Robert. The lecture is posted here on the wiki under 'Guest lectures'.
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm

It's also most probably my last one for now. Except if questions pile up again while I'm resting, but this frontline seems to have trickled down mostly.
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Now what was THAT?
But anyway, if you read this (and you know who "you" is): Congratulations, Sherlock, for choosing the _sole_ pro-zombie in a barn of 50+ inhabitants as the target of the day. I'm certain this successful and painstakingly thought-thru strike will sweeten your bitter feelings, which you certainly have to endure after every lost chess match with Dan Quayle, for a long while to come.
Or was it coz I created an emotionally unsafe environment with my lecture on "Munch PKers first"? Then sorry, pal, just take a seat, grab a cookie and show us the part where the bad Spiderzed has touched you.

Either way, on this high note, I'm finally off to the mall, and later back on business as usual. I'm certain I can grab a revive on the go, so no worries about me, chaps.

If anything has been decided on my challenge proposal during my unexpected dirt-nap, you know how to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

One mistake to correct in the lecture: The decisive skill on the claw path should be Death Grip, NOT Tangling Grasp. (Which does basically the same as Death Grip, but weaker. That and the similar name meanings make me constantly confuse those two skills.)
This should also be noted in the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Totes (mind if I call you Totes?), just thought you should know that your assassin was unaffiliated with MCM and fled in shame shortly after offing you. We all decried the rudeness shown to such a great lecturer!
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 pm

I actually never expected any MCM affiliation from this how-many-l-can-one-fit-into-the-name-field-dude... Besides, it wouldn't be your style at all to drop someone outside of an emergency situation without any warning, taunting or other quip.

(The sole grammatically correct abbrevation would be btw "Kiste", as "Manns" is just the possessive of "Kiste" ("Who's chest ist this? The man his."), and "Toten" just the adjectival complement of "Manns" ("What is this man? It's a dead man").
But as everyone has already settled on Totes, feel free to do so.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie   Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie Empty

Back to top Go down

Barhah 102 - First steps as a zombie
Page 1 of 1