Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Toten's Challenge

Go down 
+3
Robert N. Neville
Amazing_Spiderzed
QBee
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Toten's Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry Toten, you lost when the Shadow Company came in. Best prepare for your week of singing and lecturing.

QB
Back to top Go down
Robert N. Neville

Robert N. Neville

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 am

Yep... We have three buildings in our campus, St. Simon, St. Anselm and Tryme. There's still someone in St. Anselm and it's not ransacked, And tryme is lit and working. I guess we win... even with some help of the shadow company.

p.s.: Great and inspiring flailing gesture... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 pm

I've practically lost it because Extinction has been responsible for the bulk of last day's attack wave, as we've found out.
Technically I could call for extra time, but as a single day will hardly cut it, I've dropped that call before even making it and agreed to cut to the chase.

The delivery of my part of the bet is right now delayed due to obvious current events, but it will hopefully come up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Amazing_Spiderzed wrote:
I've practically lost it because Extinction has been responsible for the bulk of last day's attack wave, as we've found out.
Technically I could call for extra time, but as a single day will hardly cut it, I've dropped that call before even making it and agreed to cut to the chase.

The delivery of my part of the bet is right now delayed due to obvious current events, but it will hopefully come up soon Smile

You're an honorable zed, Tote Toten's Challenge - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Btw... I've been meaning to ask... With "Tote" in your name, I was wondering if you happened to know Doc Smith or any of the Totes (not sure of their status anymore), down in Grigg Heights? They used to be quite a force down there... Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Thanks. I stick with my word whenever I give it. Else, I shouldn't plight it in the first place.

I'm in no way related to Lebende Tote; in fact, I never dealed with them and learned about them only after registering the account.
The only group I'm involved with is Feral Undead. (If one wants to call it a "group", and if one wants to call my participation "involvement".)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toten's Challenge   Toten's Challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toten's Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: