Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

ROT Revive Requests

Go down 
+8
Bosch
HellFreeze
MythicX
Mr staypuffed
Suburban_Zed
Joe C
Morrie
Sonja Red
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

ROT Revive Requests Empty
PostSubject: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Malton College of Medicine operates a brain rot revive clinic at The Pippard Necrotech Building in South Blythville.

(MCM no longer maintains the rot clinic at Tryme NT in Eastonwood.)

If you are a zombie afflicted with brain rot and you would like to inform the staff that you would like a revive, please post your information (including UD ID) here and we will attempt to aid you in whatever way we can. If you would like to schedule a time for a revive we will do our best to accommodate you. Upon entering the clinic communicating with us in some way that you want a revive would really help!

If you do not have brain rot, please seek out a revive at Nicols Avenue just east of Pippard NT. Any zombies breaking in that do not have brain rot will be considered hostile and will likely receive bullets over a needle. Regular revives at the cemetery can be requested by filling out the proper forms.

For those waiting for a revive, please recognize that while MCM educates survivors in the area on brain rot revives there are those who may be ignorant or disruptive. If you find yourself taken down inside or outside the clinic, the barricades risen as you are attempting to enter, or barricades higher then VSB, you have our apologies.

If any zombie attacks our friendly staff or destroy our generator they will be considered hostile and we will do what we must to make the clinic safe again.

Those helping out the staff with revives, please see our DNR list for those NOT to be revived.

[URL to this thread: http://tinyurl.com/yaad9vn]

Last edited by Sonja Red on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Morrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello, I'm just outside the Tryme Building at the moment, barricades set to VSB at the moment. I was hoping for a rot revive if possible.

Profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1486280
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Feel free to claw your way in! We should be able to get you a revive shortly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Morrie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Thanks, hope to see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suburban_Zed

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Oi!

I'm inside the Harold Building [NT] (35,26)

can I haz rot revive?

Me: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=973711

... needs to be lit up though Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr staypuffed

Mr staypuffed

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 am

Ok zed your good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Suburban_Zed

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 am

Mr staypuffed wrote:
Ok zed your good to go Smile

Yay! Thanks!

panda
Back to top Go down
MythicX

MythicX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: rot revive request   ROT Revive Requests EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 am

Back to dead again...
Currently outside The Hebditch Building in North Blythville so I can hopefully get upright and get squared away again.

-- MythicX. My radio is tuned to 27.07 MHz.

Last edited by MythicX on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Hiya MythicX. MCM used to operate rot-revive clinic in Eastonwood, but we moved to Greentown some time ago. If you don't mind lurching your way across Malton, we can get you fixed up.

Alternatively, the Soldiers of Crossman still operate in the Darvall Heights area. They might be able to help. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
Bosch

Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi! Long time friend of MCM, looking for a rot revive if possible.

I see that the local area is in a bit of a state, and appreciate that rot revives aren't a priority right now, but if at all possible, I'm standing in the ruined Pippard now.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1546165

Hopefully be up and alive again in time for Christmas! I still have lots of lights and tinsel from last year!
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 am

Bosch wrote:
Hi! Long time friend of MCM, looking for a rot revive if possible.

I see that the local area is in a bit of a state, and appreciate that rot revives aren't a priority right now, but if at all possible, I'm standing in the ruined Pippard now.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1546165

Hopefully be up and alive again in time for Christmas! I still have lots of lights and tinsel from last year!
Hi Bosch, welcome back!
We'll be reclaiming Pippard "soon"™. Not sure if rot revives work if the building is lit but ruined. If not, it'd help if we don't have to kill you to repair the building. But once we have the lights on, feel free to break and enter for service!
Back to top Go down
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 am

I have a generator, but no fuel. Hellfreeze, if you can come up with a fuel can we can give it a shot. If it doesn't work, we'll at least learn something.
Back to top Go down
Bosch

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 pm

You can perform rot revives in a ruined NT Smile

All you need is a fuelled generator, the third level of NT skills, a syringe and you're good to go!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 pm

That's good to know. You should be hooked up shortly, then. Smile

Edit: Hmm.... 4 zombies inside, 3 outside. Not looking good.
Back to top Go down
Bosch

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:58 pm

At time of posting, I've managed to get the NT clear by killing the final two zombies as a zombie.

I've also stepped out for now, so that you can repair and allow for people to get inside to help hold the building. I'd rather you get a toe-hold in the area than prioritise me Smile

Once it's fixed and you've got people inside again, I'll get in the normal way and Mrh for a revive.
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Repaired, lit, staffed, found a syringe..... annnnnd we're all dead again. Sorry Bosch, it's hard to work a rot revive with hostiles right outside.
Back to top Go down
PT Melville

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Generators don't last long - few hours with some luck. I don't have much exerience, but idea with ruined lit NT is a best chance. Preston NT is also ruined last I checked, maybe it is better to use it instead. Should be less occupied, making DNA extraction a little bit easier.
Back to top Go down
arrlbaarg

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:20 am

Hi, can I request a rot revive? Not sure if this thread is still checked. I'm outside the Pippard building, but someone keeps overcading it. It was at vsb last night, but due to being raped by the RNG I used 50ap and only got it to loosely caded. Now someone has recaded to ehb...
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

At the moment HF is out finding a generator, but we'll keep an eye for you. It's pretty crazy running a rot revive clinic when there's hostiles around. Passers-by who don't understand the unusual rules try to help... you know. What is your ID number? We'll get you sorted, eventually. Wink
Back to top Go down
arrlbaarg

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
arrlbaarg

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Revived, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
gizz

Registration date : 2013-07-22

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi.
Im comming back to game, i am or i was a member of surviviors organisation *dont know they still alive or not).
I was healing my rot sickness at Panes Building, but i cant get in.
Also i heard of you working at The Pippard Building so im heading to there.

Are you still in to help somone that doesnt want to be dead ? That likes to drink some beer and kill some zeds ?

ID:1600294

Standing at the Pippard Building, ruined completely.
Awaiting help.
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Please stand by. Pippard Rot Revive Clinic is... experiencing technical difficulties. chomp 
Back to top Go down
gizz

Registration date : 2013-07-22

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks for request.
i have no my personal rot-doctor longer, coz he isnt playing for a year or more.
Can i come back to pippard clinic everytime someone kills me ?

I can wait.
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Sure! Any time is fine. Just be sure the lights are on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROT Revive Requests   ROT Revive Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

ROT Revive Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next