Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.

Go down 
+4
Saralan
Keira Bambini
mighty oak
FuzzyWuzzie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. Empty
PostSubject: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

The MCM Quarterly Review, is an off-site, e-formatted, newsletter/magazine, that will cover various aspects of life in Malton and the activities of MCM.

We will be accepting contributions shortly. In the meantime, we ask that you don't flood the forum with your written contributions. We are working on a way for you to contribute them directly to our editor. We also have the details for contributing listed as well.

However; we DO encourage you to reply below, if you are interested in contributing content. Just let us know what the idea is in a reply below and the staff will mull it over in the press room. The first issue has not gone to press yet, but we hope to have it out there shortly.

Thanks
Fuzzy
Back to top Go down
mighty oak

mighty oak

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 pm

ME ME ME!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Mightyoak
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 pm

mighty oak wrote:
ME ME ME!

Yes... Mo. As you can see... you are already staff. We love your pedigree How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Keira Bambini

Keira Bambini

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I am more than willing to contribute and have worked out a way to get links posted to the forum for the quarterly with out flooding the actual forum space.
Back to top Go down
Saralan

Saralan

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 am

...what sort of content are you looking for....?

bouncy
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Saralan
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 am

Saralan wrote:
...what sort of content are you looking for....?

bouncy

What we are looking for (pretty much) runs the gamut.

We'd like to emulate a news/entertainment periodical. However, I think we'd be better off emulating the periodicals that light stuff (i.e. People, US, with a tad bit of tabloid sensationalism thrown), just not on a weekly basis.

Suggestions on what to contribute ...

Feature Articles: 1-2 pages max.

Correspondent/Event Coverage: Coverage on events going on in and around our campus.

Editorial Content: May be added later. I was hoping for some light hearted op/ed pieces to be submitted.

Regular Content: Advice column and somethings we have here on our forum (like the Firefox add-ons etc).

Foreign (out of suburb) Correspondent: Someone to cover things that happen outside of Eastonwood, but has an effect on the game as a whole.

Guest Articles: Articles written by guest....lol.

If you have something or are working on something, PM me with a brief synopsis of your idea and I'll put it to my editorial board. (Better appoint an editorial board first ...)
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

What happened to the edit button? Do you know how hard it is to type with paws and how many typos I make? How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. Lol
Back to top Go down
Cheese Knight

Cheese Knight

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm

I could probably try writing something, for a start, on the importance of keeping a tidy suburb. >_>
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 am

Cheese Knight wrote:
I could probably try writing something, for a start, on the importance of keeping a tidy suburb. >_>

Excellent... You can contact me via pm here on the forums or holla at me on irc and I can get you some submission details.
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

After haven spoken with Fuzzy about it on IRC, I'm going to contribute a short Foreign and/or Guest Article on Feral Undead's Spring Picnic, from the perspective of you-can-guess-who.
Back to top Go down
Cheese Knight

Cheese Knight

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 am

We gonna have a 2nd issue? I think I'll actually put in the time to contribute if there is gonna be one.
Back to top Go down
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm

I never recieved my 1st issue ? Sad
did I not pay my $ subscription ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1482345
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:32 am

Cheese Knight wrote:
We gonna have a 2nd issue? I think I'll actually put in the time to contribute if there is gonna be one.

Yes we are gonna have a second issue... just may be a little late....lol.

Some people have interviews and other contributions in the works, but more is always welcome. We are experiencing a bit of a delay, because of my new work situation and my limited time on IRC at the moment. Hopefully, my negotiations for a mid-week day off will come through.

Hell... if push comes to shove we might could even publish by December and make it a massive Christmas/Review kinda thingy.

MZK! http://tinyurl.com/2b6jbg7

Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Tyler

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-12-18

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 12:11 pm

I could possibly draw art for the magazine, but I only have MS Paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.   How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Contribute to MCM Quarterly Review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Field House :: MCM Quarterly Review-
Jump to: