HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
EmmyJay

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 am

AHA~! I knew that was you XD
Welcome, welcome :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:EmmyJay
mighty oak

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am

Alvy Fang wrote:
*walks in, with a squirrel in ninja attire on a leash*

Hi y'all! ^^

Laughing welcome but keep off the nuts! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Mightyoak
asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 am

Posydon11 wrote:
i've been at st george's for a couple of days now and i like it. So who's arse do i have to kiss to get into MCM?

mine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RettoTheFallen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:32 am

I've never had so much trouble registering for a forum in my life o___O And it was all my fault.

Anyway, I was looking through the group recruitment page on the wiki and I saw the MCM's ad, I was interested and having just gotten free running decided to pay a visit to St.Georges. Arriving I was immediately impressed so I figured I'd apply.

My in game name is just Retto, and my id is 1507385. I'm still pretty low level, but I made it here all the way from Pitneybank, near the very beginning of the mall tour campaign there.

Speaking of which, Giddings didn't last very long, if news hasn't gone out, 50+ zeds, mostly concentrated in the NW corner when I left. Survivors are pulling out to Fort Creedy, I don't think it will last long either. If anyone is interested...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome Retto,

If you are interested in joining our group please check out the Welcome Center and the first three posts. It's what we're about. If you are still interested then talk to me in-game about joining.

QBee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Hunter

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Hi.   Sun May 03, 2009 3:21 am

After hanging out in St G's for a while I figure I should ak to join and attend the field trip. My UD name is the same as my forum name and my reasons for joining are as follows. I like cookies and blue punch and love hanging around devastatingly attractive intelligent women, MCM seems to be full of them. Are these reasons enoughor am I just extremely shallow? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stu212

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 03, 2009 11:20 pm

I would like to join as MCM have been very helpful to me as i have been beggining to play UD and id like to help them out! my UD ID is http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1504222
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica Cranston

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 pm

I would like to join since me alts have had some contact with MCM.

UD ID: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1519301
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnniej

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi. =]

I'm Johnnie Jones, a level 1 civilian. I'm currently in Wyke Hills, but will arrive at St. George's shortly when I have enough AP.

Last edited by johnniej on Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Welcome Johnnie, can I ask why you choose us to join and do you have other alts in the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnniej

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 17, 2009 5:11 pm

QBee wrote:
Welcome Johnnie, can I ask why you choose us to join and do you have other alts in the game?

I have played other characters in the past, but retired them a long time ago. I freeran into MCM before, so decided it'd be nice to join. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twotrees

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Join up   Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi everyone. I am Twotrees. I have been running around sightseeing. I'd like to learn and level up so I can go out and have more fun. Oh, I have no alts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome twotrees, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Can you tell me where your alt is in Malton?

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twotrees

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat May 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi Qbee. I am currently in the Lerwill Towers not far from the College. I'm sleeping after a runin with some zombies and blocks of building all caded to prevent entry. Made it to safety with 0 AP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 24, 2009 1:48 am

twotrees, welcome! We're on a long field trip right now, and we'll need to figure out how to catch you up with us in a secure manner. Further complicating things, we're about to move to the next stop on our field trip. QBee and I are talking about how to do this. In the meantime, grab a cookie, kick back, and relax! We have some fun stuff happening in the Kegger Party!

Dean Emeritus

(Tahiti is lovely, thank you! Love you all! ~Vi)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Twotrees

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 24, 2009 8:54 am

Hi Violet,

I look forward to playing with you Malton College people. In the meanwhile, I'll be out and about.

Twotrees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d0c.TalonHawke

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi, i recently joined UD. When I mean recently, i mean, about an hour ago. My id is Talon Hawke and i started out as a doctor.

I want to join because i'd rather be helping cure infected, or at least try my best, and just learn more about the medicine here than fight out there. I'd enjoy being taught by you guys and learning as much to get better Smile

Last edited by d0c.TalonHawke on Sun May 24, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added signature)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/bounceonthis69
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon May 25, 2009 12:39 am

Welcome, d0c.TalonHawke! We'll PM you within the next few days to get information on our current location to you. We're in the process of moving on our field trip, so things are a bit chaotic right now and there's no single good location to tell you to head towards.

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 am

Welcome TwoTrees and d0c.TalonHawke,

You both have paperwork to fill out in the Admissions office.

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Vash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:06 am

I would like to join because I like the humor that you all are always going with and I would like to help with your revivification efforts. Right now I am in the Tryme building with QBee and Sherry Springfield along with a few others. My UD is Dr Vash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome Dr. Vash! I have set you up with paperwork in the Admissions Office. Welcome to MCM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlterSaber

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am

UD name is AlterSaber, I would like to join because no matter what I do (create new accounts due to lost passwords and the like) I run into you guys, so I might as well join. Also, I'd like to help the revivification xD! I have cookies! -offers-

Yourz truly,
X-Saber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

Ok AlterSabre, I'll set up an application in the Admissions Office for you to fill out.

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dazaras

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 am

I'd like to apply tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Dazaras
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Daz! *hugs* Welcome back!

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next