HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
warrior1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Greetings Violet and the MCM

I recently had your company during the Seige of St George and had the pleasure of cookies and unloading bullets into Lord Moloch himself, then the pleasure of being a meat cookie for some undead fellows.

It was heartening to see a place where all walks of life threw away agendas and worked together for a common purpose. I have roamed Malton looking for somewhere I felt home and I have that feeling at the MCM.

I enjoyed my time at St George's and would like to join your merry ranks

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1317399

I shall pop into St George's when I am healed (and if it is running)

Regards
warrior1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mick O'Leary

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Hello.

My profile is at http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1117522

I've been lurking at MCM for months, and I believe it's time I become more active in the pro-survivor movement. Also, I like cookies.

Cheers,
Mick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Welcome, Mick and Warrior! you should be able to see the Admissions Office now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
IBitYou

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Name is IBitYou, id=1286614

Went from level 1-43 in this area. It's my home and you guys seem like a fun bunch. I tried wandering away but I was drawn back. Planned on joining before but never did, and would like to now. Anyways, I asked you for a waltz =P mario
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The man with a gun

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Game username is the same as Forum, Id is id=1415282
Reason to join is game is fun, and i like to meet new people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corey

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm

the man with a gun is one of my real life friends i knew him since grade 2 he would make a good trustworthy member of mcm he just needs training thats all i was once a noob myself .......i still kinda am Embarassed but hell i hope you all get to know him as a good friend and hopefully member of MCM

thank you......................... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
izzydigital

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: RE: Want to join?   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 am

Hi, i'm izzydizzy, a beginner to this game. I started out as a medic, and have been looking for a medic group. My UDID is 1407473.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja Red
Admin

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 am

IBitYou and the man with a gun, you should now be able to access the "Admissions Office" here and you have some paperwork waiting for you. Izzydigital, If you could make your way to Malton College of Medicine at St. George's Hospital in Greentown, we would love to meet you. After that we can get your paperwork started!

It is good to see the interest!

View user profile http://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Yarrrr Graaaaa

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Hello, hello, hello!

After spending several days at MCM, I have decieded to join, if you will have me. Wink

I have spent alot of time as a zed, but have become very bored with it. I was invited here be a 10 Minutes from Hell member, and I have to say, this feels like home!! Smile

I hope you accept me, but even if you don't, I'll hang around and help out. Neutral

I like it here!! Very Happy

Yarrrr Graaaaa (But you can call me Yar)
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1362292
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja Red
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 am

Yarrrr and Izzy you both should have access to the Admissions Office!

JLeeBly

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:44 am

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

Let me first introduce myself; my "name" is JLeeBly (both in the forums and in-game), and in real-life, I am a pharmacy student. Naturally, I chose a class which paralleled my ambitions in reality -- to help the community and improve quality of life of the individuals around me. My preference is to be an enabler; someone who makes everyone else have an easier life. I do believe my goals align with that of the Malton College of Medicine, and it would be a privilege to join your ranks.

My ID is 1419287 and my Character's Name is JLeeBly. I am currently holed up in Whitcherell Walk School, 2 blocks south and 4 blocks east of the Greentown campus location of St. George's Hospital. It is currently inaccessible, else I would already be making myself useful. I was able to gain entrance to the campus; I will proceed to scavenge and help out where I'm needed until directed further.

Thank you all for your time.

Last edited by JLeeBly on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcticbluejay

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:02 pm

I'm very interested in joining the MCM. I died after my first few days, and managed to find the Nichols revive point. Since then I've been hanging out at St George's. I really enjoy the atmosphere you guys have created and hope to help out with the MCM objectives in the future.

My profile is at http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1406367, same character name as message board name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja Red
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 am

Welcome, JLeeBly and articbluejay! You both should have access to the Admission's Office now.

Twist

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:56 am

Hello, the name is Dr. Sam Twist (that's id=1424895) and I'm interested in learning from MCM. I am friends with the alt of a fellow named Magnar, whom I believe has spoken to Violet on several occasion, and thusly when I started my new character recently and was dropped nearby the choice was not difficult to make. MCM is the top non-combat group around ad because of this I'd like to be a part of that while I gain some levels and learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Freefly

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello,

I'm new at this game and I'm trying to learn. By looking at tle group list, I saw the MCM and it looked really interesting.

My username is Dr Freefly, and I'm currently in Tollyton. I will be moving toward you as soon as I can.

For the rest, I can answer any question you got for me. I hope you will accept me!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Twist, you should be able to see a new section now for applicants.

Dr Freefly, as soon as you arrive in MCM, speak up, and we'll get your paperwork started!

Dean Emeritus

(Tahiti is lovely, thank you! Love you all! ~Vi)

Last edited by Violet Begonia on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Freefly

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:13 am

Ok, I'm there and waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermon12

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: become staff   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Hey i'd like to become member of MCM i have been in pippard right next to St. George Hospital for awhile stopping in a lot so i'd like to join and help out ID=1339265
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakdance lou

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:28 pm

hello fellow survivors,

I am Breakdance Lou, a Necrotech employee currently residing in the Vautier place school in Crowbank. I have only been playing for a week or two but I've already heard a great deal about the work you are doing in Greentown. Based on your reputation and the pleasant nature of your forum, I wish to join your program of studies. My in game name is also Breakdance Lou and my UD ID is : 1427947.

I am already heading towards yr campus and look forward to hopefully joining your ranks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:52 am

Dr Freefly and killermon12, you have paperwork waiting in the applicants section. breakdance lou, your papers are ready for you to sign, and all you have to do is arrive at St. George's Hospital in Greentown and say something to us in-game, and then you'll have access to the applicant section as well where your papers are waiting. Welcome, everyone!

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
CoffinBobBowman

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 am

Greetings College & medical staff,my name is CoffinBob Bowman.I know,odd name for a potential medical college student,and an odd place for an ex-biker(no more bike!)to show up.The fact is i'm a new character for an experienced player.I'm strongly pro-survivor and would definitely like to go to the most afflicted areas,plying the trades of life for survivors,and death for zeds.I'm in need of training in healing and combat,and would most probably be interested in your bachelor's degree in hospital security.I sincerely hope you'll accept me and assist me in becoming the best me i can be.Below is a link to my UD file and a rendition of how i look now.I'm around Pole Mall at present but could start for your location as soon as AP allows.I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Respectfully,
CoffinBob Bowman

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1430897

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:00 pm

CoffinBob, welcome to the forum!

a map of the city.

a map of our immediate area.

Speak up when you get to St. George's and we'll get that paperwork started!

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
breakdance lou

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

hello again, i am at Ewerne street right around the corner from yr campus, but unfortunately i was killed by a zombie. is it possible to get a revive? i know this probably isn't the specific forum to ask for it but as it has been my only contact with yr group i felt it would be cool.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mighty oak

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:58 pm

yes indeed! just head over to nichol ave and someone will rezz you soon!
Nicols Avenue
30, 72
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Mightyoak
CoffinBobBowman

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Thanx.I'm familiar with the area,so i won't be long.I took the liberty of getting free-running as fast as possible,and i'm now restocking at Urban General Hospital and Milverton Place PD in central Kinch Heights.I'll be headed NW in your direction ASAP.

See ya soon,
CoffinBob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next