HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
stelar

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2015-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:14 am

Hi, I'm stelar, and I'd like to join... because I was told it was a good idea? Haha. I don't have a group, and since I tend to hang out at St. Georges mostly, I may as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:56 am

stelar,

I think this is wonderful!  Can you announce at the hospital that you want to join?   It's the second requirement of joining.  I look forward to pushing your application along!!!

Li

Sonja Red wrote:
Malton College of Medicine focuses on teaching, healing, and aiding the people of Malton. MCM is based in Greentown at St George's hospital. More information about MCM can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/4vmpfv

If you are interested in joining please post here and include your UD ID and why you wish to join Malton College of Medicine. You also should go to St George's Hospital in Greentown or Pippard NT in South Blythville  and announce your desire to join. Probation for a new member does not start officially until both requirements are met.

We look forward to having fun with you!

Please note that the length of your probation will be determined by how quickly we get to know you. We encourage you to be active in the game and on our forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome stelar!  I know we all look forward to getting to know you better! ^_^  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorpsmanKu

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:14 pm

*Ku finally stops by the office*

Oh hey, applications from Doublepong and stelar -- niiiiice! That's great news! Looking forward to welcoming you both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorpsmanKu

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:19 pm

(Sala too!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenoma

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2015-07-12

PostSubject: JENOMA IS IN THE HOUSE   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 pm

HEY YOU GUYS!
It's your friendly neighborhood Jenomaaaa! LOL.
Man, I'm excited to be a part of this amazing group. You guys have been really nice and I hope I can do whatever I can to help you enjoy your stay in Malton!
(UD ID= 903965). I'm guessing that is my id because it is what pops up in the address bar when I check out my profile. I hope that's accurate.
By the way, when I checked my profile I realized that I am a Leo/Snake. I had no idea what that meant and I looked it up. It was surprisingly accurate, except for a few minor details, but wow... It was spot-on on quite a few things. Hehe. I just thought that was interesting. See, I just joined and I learned something new about myself already! Man, you guys are awesome!
One World, One Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Welcome Jenoma!  We really appreciate all your help and look forward to getting to know you better!  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it! ^_^

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serus Angel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

So I would like to begin to apply to this wonderful group of survivors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Welcome Serus Angel!  You were such a wonderful help during the siege, so many generators and so much fuel!  We look forward to having you officially in the group.   I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi! Another application here! I've been in George for a while and my old group has already dissolved, so I would like to join yours. I'm already studying Medicine haha xD
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Welcome ZKiller!  I have a feeling we are going to need your SWAT skills!  Smile   We are glad to have you!   I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li

Last edited by Gong Li on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophelia Pain

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 am

[after getting caught snooping around the forum and pushed onstage by Li] umm hi? yeah...so i was just coming on to ah...join? [looks over at Li] yeah...join...totally! [stares blanking into the distance with a oddly infection smile] but im already super good at sewing people up who are bleeding all over the place and im pretty sure i can fix em up even if they like got there gut on the outside so i totally dont need the school part!!! but um everyone seem pretty nice so yeah...id join ^_^

oh and i was totally not forced to say this in anyway [glares at Li]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Welcome Ophelia Pain!  [tugs your little cheek]  Nobody forced you to say anything.  Be careful, your nose may start growing!  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ophelia Pain

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Gong Li wrote:
Welcome Ophelia Pain!  [tugs your little cheek]  Nobody forced you to say anything.  Be careful, your nose may start growing!  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li

hey quittit! [smack Li's hand away and rubs my cheek] and my nose is fine [feels my nose just to be sure and nods] but my tongue is growing [sticks my tongue out at Li] thee? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
awomanwithnoname

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Howdy. I'm a woman with no name. I am 100% strictly non-violent; I have no offensive skills - just axe proficiency for tending cades. (see profile: 1860907 ) I used to be part of the Mad Craskers, then I went to sleep for a couple of years and came back to find my neighborhood in shambles and my crew inactive. I'm currently zed. I'll make my way to Nicols Ave. for a revive and head to St. George's once I'm breathing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
awomanwithnoname

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm at the Nicols RP. I see someone has torn the area up recently. I can help rebuild if someone can jab me. I'm infected, btw.
Jenoma has stuck me. Waiting for APs to refill then I'll get to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Welcome awomanwithnoname!  We are going to have to give you a name or at least something shorter if that's ok!  ^_^   Blondie will work if that's ok with you! I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

St George's is presently down as I am sure you have noticed.  There are a few sleeping in the warehouse but it's not very safe.  Dark buildings to the west and north are safer at the moment.  Welcome again!

Li
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonersmith

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:03 pm

I would like to apply to join Malton College of Medicine Very Happy My ID is.. Bonersmith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Welcome Bonersmith, we will get an application up in a couple of days!

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Bonersmith, your application is waiting for you in the Admissions Office!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ucantosbaa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi, Im ucantosbaa (id=2224827), I would be happy to join MCM for fighting against zeds with this helpful community Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Welcome, ucantosbaa! An application is waiting for you in the Admissions Office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
die Assistentin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2015-11-12

PostSubject: Educate me please.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello my name is "die Assistentin" and I would like to assist the College! I befriended Gong Li, who invited me to travel with the group. I like this arrangement, so I'd like to make it more permanent. I'm tired of being a wandering assistant! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks for your interest, die Assistentin! I'll drop off an application for you in the Admissions Office later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:50 pm

I filed a application for you to fill out in the Admissions Office, which you should now have access to. Let me know if you have trouble finding it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next