Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrasche

Patrasche

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-11-23

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:02 pm

*drops note written on chewed prescription pad*

Hi, I'm Patrasche. I decided to start a fourth character after Gong Li told me about the MCM. stretcher This will be my second first-aid related dog in Urban Dead; people seemed to like the first one - even before I signed it up for the Fortress - so I'm going to roll with the same RP concept. If you wonder about this handsome pooch's name, you can read more about A Dog of Flanders. It's supposed to be the inspiration for some Japanese stories too (kind of like their love for Anne of Green Gables). I'll be retiring one of my others, an old independent who's running out of PKers to hunt (they're getting less organized and difficult to find). Four characters is just too much to handle atm.

tl;dr - a helpful dog pulls a cart full of FAKs
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Patrasche wrote:
tl;dr - a helpful dog pulls a cart full of FAKs

lol
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi Patrasche, glad to have you! That was an excellent introduction, but I left some additional paperwork we ask all applicants to fill out in the Admissions Hall.
Back to top Go down
Skathi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi, I'm Skathi! Gong Li told me about MGM and I made my way to Heward Armes in Miltown. I've been looking for a group since I started playing again(someone told me I should join a group since it's alot of fun), I used to play in 2006 or 2007 till I got to around level 15 I believe then I stopped I can't remember why, I can't remember my old username other than it was chris and something with alot of numbers lol.

However I should probably mention I've also come from Hell Rising, I've always loved Urbandead but I can't help but give out the link to HR where ever I go, to try and recruit people. Alot of people from Urbandead like to play both games, since the AP regen rate is alot faster on Hell Rising lol

It's basically a game that was inspired by Urban Dead, but slightly different since it has crafting, vampires, zombies that can use walkie talkies, and holiday events(I'm not sure if Urbandead has events, I haven't been back long enough yet..)

I like role playing a doctor/medic in most games I play so I like the idea of MGM alot! My id=2225155.
I would love to join you guys.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi Skathi! We are always looking for more medics!

Squirrelmeyer will move your application along soon.

Welcome again!

Li
Back to top Go down
Skathi

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
awomanwithnoname

awomanwithnoname

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Patrasche wrote:
*drops note written on chewed prescription pad*
Four characters is just too much to handle atm.
Haha, I have 8 alts. Only 3 are in groups. The other 5 are zeds. Zeds are easy. Smash cades. Eat people. Spend your 6 AP to stand up if they knock you down.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Skathi wrote:
Hi, I'm Skathi!
Hi Skathi, your official application is in the meeting hall!
Skathi wrote:

(I'm not sure if Urbandead has events, I haven't been back long enough yet..)
The best UD has is seasonal items like pumpkins, masks, and Christmas trees that you can search for, so it's up to us to create our own special events. But that's what's so great about being in a group like MCM!
Back to top Go down
Skathi

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks Squirrelmeyer! Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
James Daybreaker

James Daybreaker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello!

I'm James Daybreaker, ID 2236220. I just discovered this game today, and am dying to get into it.

I'm in the theBrufordBuilding right now, just waiting for more AP so I can continue in to the Greentown headquarters. Currently I'm a level 1 Doctor with the Diagnose skill.

I'd love to help out patching up people and buildings, and will happily go wherever you stick me. Eager to learn and willing to work, I'm excited to become a member of the MCM!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi James! I posted an application for you in the Admissions Office. Important note: We are away from the Greentown campus currently, since a zerg (a cheater who uses a bunch of accounts to work together at once) basically kicked us out. We're still basically doing the same thing, just in a new place. I'll send you the details by PM (private message).
Back to top Go down
Patient 17

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Haha! I'm am Patient 17 in all the right places!

I wish to join to fine Malton College of Medicine for many nice reasons. First I am, despite being highly insane, a rather skilled doctor and have helped to medicate many people that were in need that, I also really like helping people in this way. Secondly I have had the experience of being a zombie and experience dealing with many different zombies as thus I know how they act. Finally I love karaoke and my favourite singer [Flails and points to Gong Li]
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Welcome Patient 17!  There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.

Admissions Office

Skilled doctors and other medical staff are always needed and glad to hear you enjoyed the karaoke!   Look forward to seeing you in St George [31, 71] after you make the trek down.
Back to top Go down
Faye Moonfallow

Faye Moonfallow

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Hello I'm Faye Moonfallow player id is: id=2195328

I'm interested in joining the community because it seems like an interesting and fun group to be a part of, that and it's far safer than wandering the streets and being eaten by zombies.

If there is anything I can do to assist do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Welcome, Faye! I see that Li has already left you an application in the Admissions Office.
Back to top Go down
Zullin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-02-24

PostSubject: Hi!   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi, I'm Zullin, id=448124. I was a part of the Scarlet Lantern group, but they're mostly dead or scattered. Gong Li invited me to join you here; I'd be glad to be a part of such an active and helpful survivor group.
Back to top Go down
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=448124
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi Zullin!   You been around a long time and I know we will benefit greatly from your experience!   There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.

https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com/t1012-zullin-s-application#16237
Back to top Go down
Toro Tanaka

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:50 am

HI guys i'm Toro Tanaka same as my UD name id=2235097 and i joined uo because everyone seemed to be having fun and were just happy to be there and i liked that
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:08 am

Hi Toro!  We are really glad to have you!   There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.

https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com/t1017-toro-tananka-s-application

Welcome again!

Li
Back to top Go down
Rhang

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Howdy All, I'm Rhang (id=2242503)! I've been looking for an active survivor group and tend to heal people a lot, so this one seems like a decent place to start!
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Welcome Rhang!  There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.   Paperwork, paperwork, just like a real medical hospital!  Smile

https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com/t1039-rhang-s-application#16829

Skilled medics always needed!  We look forward to getting to know you better!
Back to top Go down
Maddie Lewis

Maddie Lewis

Registration date : 2016-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Heya there, MCM. Name's Madaline. I'm a member - well, possibly the last member - of the Malton Restoration Society. However, I've always been a fan of MCM, and with all of my colleagues either dead or missing, well... there comes a time in every situation where its time to move on. I've had enough of wandering the city aimlessly, trying to find something to fill the hole they left, and MCM offers me something that very few groups do: purpose. So, while I'll always love (and rep) for my old family, its time to find a new one. Now, while I might not be the best of medical practitioners (my specialization being repairing and restoration of ruins), I'm hoping I can still be of use at the College. Maybe I'll learn a few new pointers from the other staff.

Also, how can I say no to Thursday Karaoke Nights?!

But yeah. I hope you're happy, Li. <3 Haha.

id=1847524
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Welcome Maddie!  That's a mighty attractive avatar!  Smile    I know it was a difficult decision to leave a group that you have been with for many years and join a new group.  We are lucky to have you!   There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.  

https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com/t1047-madaline-lewis-s-application#17013

I'm sure we can learn a few things about restoration projects! farao

Li
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi Maddie! We're very luck to grab a veteran like you. We've been doing a number of clear, repair, and recade missions recently for which your expertise will be prove very useful.
Back to top Go down
Stellandra

Registration date : 2016-07-18

PostSubject: Joining MCM   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi - my UD name is Stellandra. I was recruited by Gong Li and feel like I could be a part of this.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next