Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi Stellandra!   Hope your fishing trip is successful.  There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.  

Admissions Office
How exciting to have you and Stelar.   Us old-timers won't get you mixed up though.   You double our intergalactic firepower!  The force is with us!  clap
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:37 am

Woo! Welcome Stellandra, glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
lowgravity

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2016-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 am

Hey team. Glad to be aboard. I've been aimlessly wandering the wasteland for years. I'm happy to join a team and do some good while doing well.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 am

Hi lowgravity!   We are really glad to have you with us.    There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.

We look forward to getting to know you better!

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 1809055305
Back to top Go down
Lalia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:59 am

Hello, all! Lalia Lyell here. I'm fairly new to the game (and currently zombified oops, heading your way), but I met a few of you at St. Polycarp's and was looking to join up. (Should've done so a few days ago, there was an obviously organized attack on both the hospital and the Cockell Building next door while I was grinding. Just my luck, huh?)

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi Lalia!   Becoming a zombie happens to all of us occasionally!  There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office.  

Admissions Office

We look forward to seeing you and I sent you revive point coordinates separately.  See you soon!
Back to top Go down
sodapop9mm

Registration date : 2016-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi all, Sodapop here, hoping to be active again after many years away. Interested in joining up with you guys and relearning the ropes!
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi sodapop9mm!  Welcome back to the game!  I assume this is you? - sodapop9mm

There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office. - Admission's Office

We look forward to getting to know you and I will send our location to you by message.  See you soon!
Back to top Go down
sodapop9mm

Registration date : 2016-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:16 pm

That's me alright!

I'll be filling out the application now, thanks for the response!
Back to top Go down
matilda IV

matilda IV

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Matilda, recently came over from Hell Rising thanks to Gong Li. She's been very nice to me and the entire group sounds very friendly. I usually play as a medic in these sort of games and never kill without reason.

Its nice to meet you all and I hope I don't bother any of you too much! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:57 pm

matilda IV wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Matilda, recently came over from Hell Rising thanks to Gong Li. She's been very nice to me and the entire group sounds very friendly. I usually play as a medic in these sort of games and never kill without reason.

Its nice to meet you all and I hope I don't bother any of you too much! Smile

Hi Matilda!  We are really glad to have you and we hope you bother us a lot. pirat  It's always nice to have people who talk a lot in game!  I just want to make sure you wish to join MCM and I will begin processing you.  bounce
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:50 am

Matilda,

Thanks for answering me!  I see on your profile you are in Australia. stelar is there as well!

There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office. - Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
Kenny Nathan

Kenny Nathan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:01 am

Hi everyone. The name is Kenny Nathan and I use this name in almost every game so you might come across me in different dimensions, but it's still me. Therefore don't be confused! Also, my ID is 2253729.
 To be honest, I really don't know how to make this post formal, so please accept my apology for this will be awfully informal. Anyway, I was brought here by Gong Li as she told me to post here if I wanna join MCM. And of course I do, simple reason is that your group is the one I stumped upon right in the beginning, but obviously it's not just simple as that. I was first spawned in [location censored by Li] and the first day I spent after using all my energy inefficiently was... well... outdoor. Then someone told me not to sleep outside, I might remember this wrong, but it was probably Gong Li or one of the group's members. Sorry, it's been 2 months since it all started! They also told me to go to [location censored by Li] and I did.
 You know what? I feel that I might as well just tell you my story of how the first days went, but then it will make this post unbelievably long and I don't think there's any reply that is longer than this. Since I'm not really one who posts things on the frequency and this is the application post, which is also my first post, I figure I'll just make it unnecessarily long and informative. However, I'm willing to bet absolutely nothing that most people here won't take the time to read the whole story because it's not even that good, it's just a normal occurrence. Therefore, I'll cut it short here. Basically, after spending over a month in the hospital with you guys, the members and the moderators (I'mma give a shout-out to some people who helped me a lot during my first days: stelar, Gong Li, Squirrelmayer, Demanche, Stellandra, and others), I have to say something that almost everyone who first came here said and that is you guys are really nice peeps. You are reliable and thoughtful, which makes me feel really warmly welcomed. You are also quite enthusiastic as every time I log on, I always see a bunch of lines of speech all over the screen, which brings me hope to this dead city of Malton as there's still joy and happiness and liveliness among us. If the group will carry on developing these amazingly pure qualities, then I'll daresay I've made the right decision to type this post!
 Okee, I think this is way too long now. I should stop. But then....... Okee so I was going to apply after the first week in [location censored by Li] , but I feel that I haven't done anything productive to the group, so I tried to level up through the "easy" method. Unfortunately, I got a little greedy, resulting in me receiving a punch to the head by one of the members and she... or... he... they told me to stop doing that since it was only recommended for newbies. And so I did, and I left for [location censored by Li] as I was informed by Gong Li that the group would move there soon. I made it there and I managed to put down 3 zeds and hurt a zed, who ultimately was the cause of my first death. I was brought back by Demanche, thanks man if you're reading to this part, and now I feel truly eligible to sign up.
 I hope this post hasn't damaged your eyes because it's too damn long. But like I said, I don't have much to post, so I might as well just express all I can here. I'll see you all whether I'll be accepted to be part of the group or not. Cheers everyone. Stay tuned and most importantly, stay alive!
 P.S: This actually took me an hour and a half... I suppose it is a certainty that I've tried way too hard xD Gawd dang it. Oh wait... I can't really swear much here! Ahhhhh Sh$t xD Sorry, won't happen again!!!!!!

Last edited by Kenny Nathan on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 am

Hi Kenny!,

I read it all, even though I know it was only the short version.  Smile    You are in Vietnam?  That's so cool, you probably are the first applicant from there!

There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office. - Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
Kenny Nathan

Kenny Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:29 am

Gong Li wrote:
Hi Kenny!,

I read it all, even though I know it was only the short version.  Smile    You are in Vietnam?  That's so cool, you probably are the first applicant from there!

Li

Thank you for taking your time to read it Li Very Happy I much appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:03 pm

What a great "want to join" post!
Back to top Go down
Kenny Nathan

Kenny Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Squirrelmeyer wrote:
What a great "want to join" post!
Thanks Squirrel Very Happy You can see that I've tried :v But it looks like I might have screwed up a bit with the group's info and Li had to censore it D: Gawd dang! Truly sorry for that Li :3
Back to top Go down
BayleafBeeen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Hey guys~! I'm BayleafBeeen, as is my name on pretty much every site ever.
I'm not gonna lie, I've kinda stalked you guys. I found your page on the wiki and this group sounded nice enough, so I decided to take a trip down to where it said you guys stayed with the intent to join you. It turned out to be just as good as it sounded, everyone very welcoming. I wound up take a trip with some of you and going on a mission, which makes me glad I've found something to do in game. I've been putting it off but here I am now. I hope you'll have me as a member. ^u^
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Miss Bayleaf,

We are really excited to have you and happy that you stalked us!

There is an application waiting for you in the Admissions Office

Li

Back to top Go down
Stefan Roodt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-01-04

PostSubject: Joined MCM at last!   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Yay! YOu guys saved me from being zombie chow! Glad to be here! pirat
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Stefan,

We are really happy to have you and glad that we saved you from the zombies!

There is an application waiting for you in the Admission's Office

Li

Back to top Go down
Penny_Driver

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-01-09

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm Penny Driver and I am new to MCM, nice to meet you all. panda
Back to top Go down
Greenhx

Greenhx

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Hey I would love to join! I just came back after a long hiatus but am ready to help anyway I can. I used to be part of the Medics of Malton many years ago but they died out it seems. I'd love to be a part of a group again. My in game name is also Greenhx.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwY-XpE0HOUMO5hVCukAnQ
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Greenhx,

I see you were previously a surgeon in Medics of Malton.  That's a very useful skill and I'm sure we will need your services from time to time!  Smile Actually, probably frequently! ha ha

Li
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Miss Penny Driver,

And it's so nice to meet you and I know we are all excited about having you in the group!  

We look forward to getting to know you better!   panda

Li
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next