Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CoffinBobBowman

CoffinBobBowman

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi. I am currently inside the MCM. Good to see ya.

Respectfully,
CoffinBob Bowman
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 am

Hello I am Mr ShambleFoot, or if you wish you may call me Shambly.

I have spent a dark childhood roaming the length and width of Malton as a Free Range Organic Zombie, though some of you may prefer to refer to it as 'Feral" *Sniffs at the term*

Recently i have begun to experience more and more of the vibrant lifestyle that the surviving members of Malton enjoy.

I wish to complete my understanding and enjoyment of this negotiable thing we call life, after all shouldn't we enjoy as much of it as we can?

Therefore I would like to enrol as an undergraduate at the MCM. I have announced myself in the Reception already but will await your enrollement instructions in the warehouse.

My profile is: id=1373163

Though I come prepared with references from StormGuru of MCM as well as a few others of that weird and wonderful bunch at UG.

Shambly
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 pm

CoffinBobBowman wrote:
Hi. I am currently inside the MCM. Good to see ya.

Respectfully,
CoffinBob Bowman

CoffinBob,

Is that a real tat? If so it has beautiful color!

QB
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Parachute

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi, everyone!
I've been hanging out at St George's for a week or so already and I thought that it would be great to join MCM, because it's really nice and fun there with you guys.
I am Jimmy Parachute, id=1424504
Sometimes I feel bored and kinda lonely, and I would love to have friends in Malton. Someone to hang out at the mall with or go on medical runs. You know, just want to bring in some fun and team spirit in the game Smile
(English is not my native language, so please excuse the way I use it Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Austin Hunt

Austin Hunt

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm

'ello, everyone. My user id is 1440879, and I have seen some of what you guys do and it looks like a good way to get more involved in Malton and help out as well as gain experience. I am waiting for a revive out in Wykewood right now, but as soon as I can I will pop in at St. George's.
Back to top Go down
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1440879
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Austin, call out in-game when you get to St. George's, and then we'll get your admissions paperwork started. Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
cornelius weathersby

cornelius weathersby

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: i would love...   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:00 am

...it if i could join the security team. how would one go about doing so?
Back to top Go down
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1378193
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 am

One would first join MCM, going through the student applicant process. After acceptance, one would contact Trey Richards, Captain of the security force. He has some minimum skill and temperament requirements. Once he gives a nod, POOF! you're security!

Would you like to start the application paperwork, Cornelius? We'd love to have you!
Back to top Go down
igotgun

igotgun

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Hi   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi i'm igotgun you see me for a while now i'm currently in MCM St.George, i wanna join MCM because i don't have my primary place to stay and i have been in MCM St.George for a months and now i would like to join...

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1322953
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 am

All who have formally asked to join in this thread should have a new area to see, with paperwork to be filled out under the threads in your name there. If I've missed someone, please let me know!

Welcome, everyone!
Back to top Go down
cornelius weathersby

cornelius weathersby

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am

consider this a formal request for myself to be included in the MCM curriculum. hopefully my good work in the neighborhood around st. george's hasn't gone unnoticed. if it hasn't, then hopefully my work in the future will speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
cornelius weathersby

cornelius weathersby

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 am

...and i suppose this would help too-

ID#1378193
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Cornelius, there is paperwork for you in the new section you can see called "Admissions Office"! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
testing 12345

testing 12345

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

big gun Hi I would like to join the MCM because I have been i st.georges hospital fo at least a couple of weeks and I am a begginner I know that I am weak now but I will be stronger and be a powerful ally. when I first got to the hospital all I cared about was xp now I do what I do to Help people. and if that feisty old granny did not find me then I probably never would have found the safe haven. my character names is, testing 1234. my id is 1430690 I hope that I am accepted in your group. also I looked at the calender and if you look at april you will find mine and coffinbobowman have the same day he turns 41, I turn 14 isnt it cool big gun
Back to top Go down
testing 12345

testing 12345

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:51 pm

blast gun I also forgot I am already in the hospital blast gun
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 am

Testing 12345, there is paperwork for you in the new section you can see called "Admissions Office"! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Eugene Debbs

Eugene Debbs

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am

I've been here for a bit now. I think it's time to make it official.

My name is Eugene Debbs, and I'd like to join the MCM.

I've been traveling Malton, helping out where I can. You guys represent an opportunity to do a lot of good. If we can educate people on how to play this game, more people will stick around. Maybe one of those new players out there, will be the next Ron Burgundy, or Sexy Rexy Grossman.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 am

Eugene, you should now have access to the Admission's Office. Take a load off and fill out the paperwork provided. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Eugene Debbs

Eugene Debbs

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Sonja Red wrote:
Eugene, you should now have access to the Admission's Office. Take a load off and fill out the paperwork provided. Welcome!

I'm not seeing the Admission's Office. I checked all the threads for a sub forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Sorry for the mix up! You should be able to enter the Admissions Office now.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Hobbes

John Hobbes

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: joining Malton College of Medicine   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi, i would like to join MCM, my id is 1434063 i want to join because i and still really new and i have already learned a lot by just sitting around healing people my UD name is John Hobbes. i want to learn more and maybe teach to once i learn enough. Thanks, John Hobbes
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1434063
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Sorry, John, I forgot to post. You have paperwork waiting for you in the new section you can see called the Admissions Office.

Also, you haven't been in MCM to answer the question you asked - go to your settings page (button on the left) and make sure there's a check in the box beside first aid kits.
Back to top Go down
Gene Myeres

Gene Myeres

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Already been to Greentown MCM Dorms and asked to join, however with the hospital overrun, I hope that is as close as I need to get right now.

Thank you for looking at my application to join MCM. I find that most online games are better when you are working with a group. I enjoy a support role in online games that I play and feel that I can bring some fun and value to your group. I am an adult and want to talk to other adults that are into the game they are playing.

MCM by what I have seen on the Web/Wiki have put enough time and effort into there group to make me believe they would be a worthy group to join. I am willing to be a team player and aiding the players during this time of crisis is a worthy goal, and one I am willing to spend time doing. I tend to not enjoy the combat role in games and work on medical / construction / scouting would be where I would focus. Not that I will not defend our territory I am not the first choice for direct conflict roles.

I tend to login daily and check on my account a few times a day, but do not live by the PC either. I hope that I am a good match and will be accepted into your group.

G. Myeres user id: 1449806
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm

It is great to hear of your interest in joining our fine institution, Gene! I have to apologize for the unexpected guests in MCM presently. It looks like a horde of hungry zombies have taken residence in the school. I've left some forms for you in the Admission's Office (you should see a new section of the forums).

-Sonja

Addition 1/28/09
Sorry, Gene, I spelled your name wrong and giving you permissions to the Admission's Office didn't take. Try now!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyTango

JohnnyTango

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 am

Hi, my name is JohnnyTango id=1450786. I'm a medic. During one of our operations i got separated from my unit. Didn't dampen my spirit though.
I see it as an oppurtune time to hone my skills with the MCM. After my stint with the college i'm hoping to find and reunite with my squad...i hope they're ok Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next