Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thedarkgamer02

Thedarkgamer02

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-02-06

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I'd like to join the MCM to learn how to play and survive in UD.

Character : http://urbandead .com/profile.cgi?id=2247208
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Welcome Dark!   It's great to have you and we look forward to helping you build your skills!  It's a fun game once you get a few skills in hand.

There is an application waiting for you in the Admission's Office   Very Happy

Li
Back to top Go down
VragNaroda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:58 pm

id=913135

FIRST OFF I'd just like to say thanks for the rot revive. I've been mostly inactive since 2007 when I joined up with the LUE horde and ate some great brains all around Malton. Despite being L45 with all survivor skills, I have no idea how to function among the living since I just bought them with zombie XP when I was combat revived and promptly jumped off the nearest tower to rejoin my zambah brethren.

The old horde's been disbanded for a while, so I'd like to see how the other half lives. I tried to get to another rot revive clinic a day before I showed up at Pippard, but it was overrun and powered down.  Since you guys revived me after I rudely broke down your barricades, I'd like to return the favor and help out if I can.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi VragNaroda!  
Welcome to MCM!   You have a wealth of experience that I am sure you can share with us, even if it's not survivor experience except for eating brains!  chomp

There is an application waiting for you in the Admission's Office

Let us know if any questions!

Li
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello! I would like to join the staff as an anesthesiologist - to make sure both a friend and foe have the luxury of passing away with their favourite mix of painkillers in their bloodstream. That or at least get stoned while trying. flower

Just joking, there, haha.

id=2263490

Assuming this gets accepted and the paperwork gets done, who had the keys from the medicine closet, again? Neutral
I like to know where the nearest bottle of morphine is - it's bit like fire exits, too late when you need one.
Damn, I could use a drink.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi Zen and welcome!

Are you certified in local, regional and general anesthesia?  Might have to wait a bit for as set of keys but you will get there!  Smile

There is an application waiting for you in the Admission's Office

Let us know if any questions!

Li
Back to top Go down
Don Durk

Don Durk

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:03 am

Gday mates, I wanna join because apparently you guys operate as an actual group and that sounds like a ton of fun
id=2250112
Back to top Go down
JillStein

Registration date : 2017-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:04 am

Hey there. I'd like to join the MCM. Jill Stein, former presidential candidate and MD of Harvard. I just arrived here in Malton to put my knowledge of medicine to some use and help the impoverished people here.

I'd post my profile but I'm a new member.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:47 am

Hi Don and Jill!    (Too bad Don's name isn't Jack, then you could be Jack and Jill!)  Very Happy

Jill, your medical background is very badly needed!   I believe this is your profile - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2265731    

You also might be needed for when Don hurts himself with his cutlass!  Don, is that what happened to your eye?  Smile

We are very happy to have both of you!  We have some paperwork for you to fill out and you will find your applications here:

Don Durk's Application

Jill Stein's Application

We look forward to getting to getting to know you better and will have more information for you when you fill out your applications!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Don Durk

Don Durk

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 am

Yeah, coming into Malton off the high seas was quite an experience, solid, not shaking ground is another barrel of fish
Back to top Go down
7768tdan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-04-04

PostSubject: Join   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 pm

My user name is the same as on here but I can't find my ud id I want to join because I've always played as a zombie and I want to give playing as a Survivor a try and I've noticed that most places fall because they don't have enough Healers
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi 7768tdan! Does Dan work for short? Smile

We can always use more healers! We have an application for you in the Admission's Office. I placed your profile link there as well.

Admission's Office

We look forward to having you with us! I would recommend that you get free running next so you can inside with us.

Li
Back to top Go down
KhanraTheDragon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-13

PostSubject: I wish to join   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 am

Hi I would like to join, my ID is 2266426
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 am

Hi KhanraTheDragon!   We understand you are friends with Dan. We look forward to having you around!

We have an application for you in the Admission's Office.

Admission's Office

We will work with you to help you get free running which will make your getting around a lot easier! Smile

Li
Back to top Go down
Xtian Law

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:24 am

Yo. M'names Xtian Law on UD, same as m'forum name... I think. I don't really know my ID or how I find out how to look up m'ID.

I'm mostly here 'cause well.. I think I'd like to have people helpin' me return from the dead. I kinda am pretty much a human-only player, not really giving the zombie life in the shot. In return, I guess I... Ah... Hm.. I guess I'll... Try my best to help? I mean, I don't really have any medical skills sooooo... But hey, First Aid Kits for days.
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:44 am

Hi Xtian Law!  

We are excited to have you join us!   Your ID is the numbers at the end of your profile when you click on it.  In your case your id is 2263395.  That just helps us identify you. Smile

I see you have free running so that's great.  Another useful early skill is Diagnosis so you can see who needs healing.  You should delay getting First Aid until much later.  Heals, whether for 5 or 10 hit points, will only give you 5 experience points (XP) either way so it's better to play without First Aid so you build up XP faster.

There is an application waiting for you in the Admission's Office.

Again, its great to have you!

Li
Back to top Go down
Xrun123

Registration date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi I'm Xrun -ID 2191763, I'm been told this is a pretty great group to join and seem pretty fun to be a part of so I hope you'll accept me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Xrun!   How great to see you here!  Smile  We are excited about you joining us and look forward to having you!

We have some paperwork for you which you can find in the Admission's Office

Again, it's great to see you!  Smile

Li
Back to top Go down
Xrun123

Registration date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:00 am

Glad to see you to and I'll get right on it 😄
Back to top Go down
LiJeKia

LiJeKia

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 am

Hi  Very Happy  ... I would like to join MCM if you guys will have me...

Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 am

Linda, we would love to have LiJeKia in MCM!  We look forward to having you with us and getting to know you better!

We have some paperwork for you which you can find in the Admissions Office.

Let us know if any questions!  It's so great to have you here! Very Happy

Li
Back to top Go down
galomini

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am

Hi! I am Galomini id: 2222009. I'd like to join us because I think that the funniest way to play a game like this is with people like you. I hope to be of help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi Galomini! I put an application for you in the Admissions Office (which you should now be able to see).
Back to top Go down
Cjtc32

Registration date : 2017-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello all,

I'd like to join if possible. Been gone for a while (8+ years) and looking for a new group to be a part of. Previous member of the MCDU. IT professional in a past life. So, if you know anything about IT people, I'm a bit of a jack of all trades. Looking forward to joining.

id=557507
Back to top Go down
stelar

stelar

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2015-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 am

Hi! I have put an application for in our admissions office for you to fill out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next