HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gene Myeres

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks Sonja, Its working now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyTango

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:04 am

Hi, my name is JohnnyTango id=1450786. I'm a medic. During one of our operations i got separated from my unit. Didn't dampen my spirit though.
I see it as an oppurtune time to hone my skills with the MCM. After my stint with the college i'm hoping to find and reunite with my squad...i hope they're ok Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am

Johnny, there's paperwork waiting for you in the Admissions Office. (That's the new section you should be able to see now.)

Dean Emeritus

(Tahiti is lovely, thank you! Love you all! ~Vi)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Chester Renfield

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Application during troubled times   Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm

I've been trying to find a place to hole up after running across half the city, and happened upon your college. I'm still learning the basics, but it seems to me you could use helping hands wherever you can find them, so if I pass the entrance exam, I'd love to enroll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 am

Chester, things are a bit chaotic at the moment. I'm so sorry for the delay here. Could you please give us a link to your profile and say something in-game to either me or Sonja Red so we know it's you? Then we can start the paperwork.

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
Chester Renfield

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Sure thing, Vi. I understand how messy things can get when you're repairing. id=1375456
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonja Red
Admin

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Chester,

You have some paperwork waiting for you in the Admission's Office.

View user profile http://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 am

hello.
i would like to join your group.
i've already contacted violet via the wiki.
i will be in your burb shortly.
my alt is already maxed out. http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=714766
i don't really require and more medical training.
but i do have lots XP playing this game. maybe i can instruct other players, provide security, lead zombie yoga classes,
lecture, and man can i dance.. mario mario

~asshole doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stacy_Lace

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 am

Hello and what's up? I'm here to join! I've been hearing a lot of good things about the MCM from other UD group, and I've been reading a lot of Michael Crichton books lately. Between these two I decided to dust off my unused alt and turn her into an academic survivor of the Zombie Apocalypse. She's on her way to see you guys on campus now.

Now I think it's only fair to mention that although I'm playing a female character, I am a guy. I created a character of the opposite gender as sort of an experiment. Once I discovered how much fun it was messing with people I kept her around, then got bored with her after a while. Now that I want to create a survivor alt, I decided to use my already levelled up one instead of creating a whole new one, so sorry about the boobs.

Now I will leave you with this:

Asshole Doctor on another forum wrote:
stacy is your alt? that figures....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i FAKed you.. gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:29 pm

a**hole doctor, (and we may need to change our word filtering, heh,) you have paperwork waiting for you in the Admissions office, which you should be able to see.

Stacey, if you can come to Nicols Avenue for a revive, then speak in-game to either myself, Sonja Red, or QBee, we'll get your paperwork started.

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
Jack Kent

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am

Hiya guys. I want to join MCM. I've been to St. George lately and it seems to be in need of a lot of help from good guys. My character's name is JackCool, id=1463292. I'm a scout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Trey Richards

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:30 am

The Security Force has been looking for a few new recruits, especially for scouting. I hope you consider joining when you graduate from the MCM.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=930609
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Jack Kent wrote:
Hiya guys. I want to join MCM. I've been to St. George lately and it seems to be in need of a lot of help from good guys. My character's name is JackCool, id=1463292. I'm a scout.
Jack, we need you to contact either me, Sonja Red, or QBee in-game. We should be back in MCM soon, but we're currently a bit scattered as people restock and we wait for the zombie population inside MCM to drop.

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
Jack Kent

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 am

Ok Ma'am Violet i'll try to go back to MCM and contact you, Ma'am Sonja or Mr. QBee. Right now i'm holed up in a police station in South Blythville.

Captain Trey Richards, Sir, i'll keep that in mind. shooter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stacy_Lace

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm

I got back to the dorms when they were repaired and re'caded. I tried to help however I could to get the MCM back up and running, but too soon. I found myself ripped apart by zombies. I'll wait around until there are fewer zombies and then try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

testing my name 123 asshole doctor... ahh freedom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZORT General

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Ok i stated my wish to join and here's my id id=1434015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:06 am

Ozort, Jack, there's paperwork awaiting you in the Admissions Office!

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi Violet, hi Sonja,

I came to Malton two years ago now, and for much of that time I've been a lone survivor, roving from one suburb to another helping out in hospitals and Necrotechs, in search of ... I wasn't quite sure what. I think I was on the brink of slipping into bad habits when I arrived in South Blythville; I'd just taken revenge on a PKer at St George's, for the first time ever, when you found me, Violet, and invited me to come to the hospital to explain myself. I did that, and it was explained to me in turn that there was a different way of doing things: the MCM way. I was given protection, too, and a sense, for the first time, of what it might be to find a home in Malton.

Anyway this is by way of saying that I'd like to stay. I'm a little long in the tooth to be a student, I think, but I'd be honoured if you'd accept me on to your graduate programme. I'm especially interested in developing the revivificationology department and maintaining a strong axis between St George's and Pippard. I also have a thing about Big Technology; I'm usually carrying some huge bit of kit or other.

I'll see you at St George's later. Love,

Sherry

id=370668
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi Sherry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet Begonia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Sherry, given the stalker difficulty you've had, I've given you immediate full access as an Allied Fan. I'll post your paperwork in the Admissions Office ASAP.

Dean Emeritus

Back to top Go down
Valere Lenoir

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Salutations! I wish to join the MCM as a student. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, I want to learn as much as I can about anything, so I hope to net as many degrees as you offer (And I've never tried the doctor thing). Second, I really respect the MCM -- not just for everything you've done, but because you're one of those special groups that uses half its AP using the speak box -- and I'd like to help out as much as I can.

I'm a NecroTechnician by trade, so in addition to pursuing medical activities I am fully qualified to help run Pippard in terms of both revives and information gathering technology.

I'm already in St. George's, and I've announced my intention to enroll (not sure anyone noticed me, though), so I expect I've met all of the application requirements save for spamming up the forum, so I'll get started on that now. Wink

One last thing: I feel I should let you know, in the interest of courtesy, that I am the alt of a certain Knight of a Philosophic persuasion, but I see no reason why our experiences should ever have cause to bleed into each other's.

Thank you!

Ah yes, I nearly forgot: my profile link is in my signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/NecroWatch
QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Welcome Valere Lenoir! I have openned up an application for you in the Admissions Office which you should now have access to.

You have already put in a lot of information in your request which should be easy to cut and paste into your application.

Also, we require that you go to the Welcome thread and read the Who we are thread. It sounds like your are already familar with us, but we want to make sure that each applicant understands fully what they are signing up for.

Thanks for your interest and we look forward to see you in action around St. G's.

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Trey Richards

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Valere Lenoir wrote:
One last thing: I feel I should let you know, in the interest of courtesy, that I am the alt of a certain Knight of a Philosophic persuasion, but I see no reason why our experiences should ever have cause to bleed into each other's.
Shouldn't be a problem Valere, a former Security Officer of mine is with the Knights, Barak Steele. Haven't seen him on in a while though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=930609
Valere Lenoir

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Neither have I. He wasn't with us for very long, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/NecroWatch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next