HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Warren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

Sorry, haven't been by in a while and I was feeling particularly chatty. So, 'Hi' again and I secretly (or not so much) wish I could belong to two groups with one character. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cadwah

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 am

Diana Warren wrote:
Sorry, haven't been by in a while and I was feeling particularly chatty. So, 'Hi' again and I secretly (or not so much) wish I could belong to two groups with one character. I love you

Just make another character... you know you want to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

Nooooo..... I'm a one character UD player. The cross I bear....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am

Diana is of Order of the Black Rose. She was in Eastonwood when 404 worked on reclaiming the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

Diana Warren wrote:
So am I. Very Happy Except, for me, it's the bear I cross.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brightblades.com
FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

HellFreeze wrote:
Diana Warren wrote:
So am I. Very Happy Except, for me, it's the bear I cross.

I'm watching you mister Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Diana Warren wrote:

I don't blame you Diana...lol. I have 4, but only one is very active right now. My others are idle. It can be quite daunting and time consuming. Sad... because I really get attached to em Sad

Anyway... Say hello to Maverick for me, and tell him if he's in a pinch and he needs a hand, mrite can help out, as long as it doesn't cause any alt conflicts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm

LOL, see, this is why I come here! Excellent replies. Of course I will send on the message to Maverick. Its basically standard practice for me to harass him every night I can in chat. And so you know, I would never stick a bear to a cross. On top of probably being killed in the process, it's darn rude! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

DDM wrote:
The mention of your name did bring sparks to his eyes, Mrite! ^^

lol... Yeah Maverick is a great guy, and OBR is a great outfit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 am

zangs! cheers Mighty Oak hugz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   

Back to top Go down

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1