Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Astroe: The Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astroe

Astroe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Astroe: The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Astroe: The Movie   Astroe: The Movie EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Code:
Well from what I can see the roleplaying section of the forum is pretty dead. Luckily I brought my trusty Revivification Syringe along. Anyway, I'm a new member (read: Applicant) to the College but since I was locked out of the Hospital there's little I can do in-game until I get rez'd so I figured I'd contribute to the community in another way, with prose!
Just a quick aside, to help readers out with the structure of my writings, code represents out of character, and everything else is in character. Happy reading :)

The last thing I remember is coming home from work. I was a janitor at one of the many generic office buildings before all this happened, it was the only job I could hold down since she left me.
I had just walked in the door to find her standing in my living room looking irritated. Her eyes flitted over the empty spot on the mantel where her picture used to rest, you could see the outline still left in the dust from where it sat.
She turned when she noticed me standing there, opened her mouth as if to speak, but the words never reached my ears because by the time she had spoken I was unconscious.

I woke up when the van hit a pothole. At least I hope it was a pothole, looking back I realize now that it may very well have not been.
I felt something covering my face, and my hands were bound behind my back, so I left my eyes closed and listened. I could hear the engine humming along as we cruised down the road, every once in a while I would hear what sounded like a grown man in pain, a low moaning, but it always passed as fast as we went by.
After a moment I began to feel around, and I realized I wasn't alone in the back of this van. My fingers brushed against metal and there was a sudden impact as the van stopped suddenly. The bag, and I knew now that it was a bag, was lifted from my head and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only Arnold, he used to be the janitor before I took over, he explained that there was no time to explain what was going on and pressed a small pistol into my hands. He looked back over his shoulder and quickly pushed me out the back of the van just as it sped off.

I looked around to find that I had no idea where I was, I tucked the gun in my pocket and headed towards the nearest doorway thinking that I would get directions back home.
As I neared what seemed to be a factory a window in the side of the building slid open and gunfire erupted from within, I quickly ducked behind a car.

Confusion overtook me, is this still Malton? What's with all the guns? And more importantly why are they shooting at me?

I wasn't allowed to ponder it for too long when I saw her crouching behind another car on the other side of the street. She didn't seem to know I was there, she was focused on the slit of an opening the shooting was coming from.

In one move she sprung up and hurled a ball of fire through the window, it erupted inside the factory and I could hear screams echoing all down the street. She turned and started running, gesturing at me as she passed to follow her, so I started to run.

She didn't slow her pace for six blocks finally slowing to a walk as we crossed a cemetery.
She seemed resolute to not answer any of my questions so eventually we slipped into silence as we approached the steps leading to the Church of St. Sixtus...

Code:
And that's it for today. If there is any kind of activity on this side of the board I may even finish that story one day :p
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Astroe: The Movie   Astroe: The Movie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Code:
Thanks, Astroe, I really enjoyed reading that. I'm very interested in reading the concept and stories behind others UD characters. I'm glad your revived this section of the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Astroe

Astroe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Astroe: The Movie   Astroe: The Movie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback Sonja Smile

i hope the other 27 people to view it liked it as well, more will be coming soon Smile

But come on people, everybody likes reading back stories on the people we see in game. Let's get the lead out and liven up this board! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astroe: The Movie   Astroe: The Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Astroe: The Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Theater :: Community Theater-
Jump to: