HomePortal*FAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
overkill13

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Hello, I have a character in UD by the name of Damien Laplant. I was recently attacked by a zombie with your group tag, while I was human. I do not have screenshots, even if I did it would only show a zombie attacked you for X damage. I cannot post his UDID for seven days.

Anyhow, I would imagine that a group dedicated to survivors would be likely to revive their own members and not attack survivors while dead. Just wanted to check that MeatShield666 is, in fact, one of your members, that you were aware of his activities, and that you normally operate as dual-natured. If you are dual natured, his description "Could use a revive" is probably not acceptable.

Best of luck with your activities,
Damien Laplant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Never heard of the guy fella and scanning over the members list I'd guess no one else has either unless he is a very old member who has only recently come back into the game. However I've not heard of him in about five years of playing so most likely he's a fraud.
Not nice to know that someone is trying to ruin our name.

May I ask where it occured?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
overkill13

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

At the cemetery in Dunell Hills (8,38)

Sorry, that's incorrect. It was the factory east of the cemetery.

His id=1910399. I suppose I can post that as long as I don't include the rest of the url.

No worries, like all groups the DHPD run into this from time to time too.

Regards,
Damien Laplant ID#2017077
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Sorry to hear that Damien, but Meat has never been a member of MCM. Some players will attach a tag on their character either on purpose or by not understanding group behavior. Thanks for the information though and if we run accross them we will update their knowledge.

QB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pest02

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 am

QBee wrote:
Sorry to hear that Damien, but Meat has never been a member of MCM. Some players will attach a tag on their character either on purpose or by not understanding group behavior. Thanks for the information though and if we run accross them we will update their knowledge.

QB

Looks like we'll be....

*puts on sunglasses*

...schooling him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://umbrellacorporation.boardsmessage.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.   

Back to top Go down

Attacked by supposed Malton College of Medicine member.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1