Big Bash 4!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bosch

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Big Bash 4!   Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello there!

Don't you think that Malton has been much too safe for far too long? While pockets of action exist around the usual hotspots (and the MCM campus is definitely a hotspot!), most of the city has been a really boring, inert, sedate place to play for more than 18 months now - and that's no good for the game, nor no fun! But instead of letting the city continue to languish in a state of statistical survivor supremacy, a group of experienced players from all across Malton have decided it's time to put together a megahorde like the good old days! A Big Bash, in fact. So if you're bored, fed up at the lack of action, or just plain tired from sitting around waiting for something to happen, we think we might have just the thing for you!

Over the next three to four months, the Big Bash is going to tour the city, singing, dancing and eating people along the way so they too can join in! This party is open to anyone that wants to join, regardless of skill, experience, or group, and the whole point of this fourth Big Bash is to have as much fun as we can while making the game dynamic and dangerous again. It's going to be a blast, and we'd like to invite you along!

We're not asking you to bring your MCM character along, nor abandon the survivor lifestyle, but if you have a frustrated feral alt, a token zombie character on the side, or have ever felt curious about unlife on the other side of the 'cades, we'd love for you to join us! If you've never played as a zombie before, this is the perfect chance to give it a go in a casual environment, with a diverse bunch of player, and a focus on having fun! If you're thinking of creating a new character, we can even help you level up!

You can be the difference the game needs, so embrace your inner zombie and let's paint the town red!

Here's some links for you to learn more, get involved and follow the action!
Our wiki page • Facebook • Twitter • Imgur • Youtube • Forum • IRC/Mibbit

Big Bash 4 starts on Saturday June 1st 2013, in a suburb to be announced on Wednesday 29th May 2013 (keep an eye on our pages for updates)!

Thank you for reading and we hope you can join us! (Oh, and here's a video we made especially for survivors that are still undecided!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul Leahy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   Sat May 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Hmmmm... Paul Leahy will be remaining behind the safe, warm barricades with his needles and FAKs. (At least until you rip them out of his cold, newly-undead hands).

However... I have an associate (alt) who will be heading south to join in the festivities! He has some experience inducting survivors into undeath, although he is more used to using guns than claws and teeth. I believe I speak for him when I say: he'll be looking forward to the change in pace!

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1870718

See you there! mario
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 pm

So this is it. We're about to die. Cool! I'd better go stock up. I wouldn't be caught dead without a spare genny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brightblades.com
Bosch

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   Mon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

You should bring a character along with us, HellFreeze (except when we're close to the campus, of course)!

The Big Bash is an excellent way to see the city from a different perspective, and meet/eat new people!

I'm a good example. I first found (and become good friends with) MCM during the third Big Bash when I acted something of a compère/scout ahead of the horde's arrival. I remember the minute I poked my head into the old Eastonwood hospital, I was pounced upon, engaged in conversation and I had a brilliant couple of hours talking with everyone before the zombies swept in. The good memory stuck, and I've since become a friend and close ally of the group, helping defend the campus, reviving and more than a little karaoke.

By all means, get your survivor ready, but please consider joining us for the rest of the tour too :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micky Dolenz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 am

BB4 is the Disease, Survivor Alliance is the cure.

Lets stop the rot.

Let it be known and join the fight back.  Join the resistance today.

maltonresistance.forumga.net/

Malton is a city for the living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosch

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Bleh!

BB4 is making the game interesting once more, the 'Survivor Alliance' just wants the game to return to the boring, tiresome, stagnant status quo of the past two years.

---

Big Bash 4 is still bringing fun and laughter (and mass destruction) to suburbs across Malton! And we still want you to join the party and help us take it around the city!

So if you've got an alt doing nothing or a token zombie character on the side looking for something to do, shamble over and join us!

You can follow our progress via http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Big_Bash_4/Location, and find out the latest opened buildings via https://www.facebook.com/BigBash4 and/or https://twitter.com/big_bash_4! We also have an IRC chatroom here - http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23bb4&server=irc.nexuswar.com - don't be shy!

All you have to do to a. help the game b. have fun c. see the city from a different perspective, is set your group tags as Big Bash 4, join us in our current suburb (updated every couple of days) and start eating everything you can lay your hands on! It's that simple!

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Bash 4!   

Back to top Go down

Big Bash 4!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: