Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbwit for Capturing Daily Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

Dumbwit for Capturing Daily Events  Empty
PostSubject: Dumbwit for Capturing Daily Events    Dumbwit for Capturing Daily Events  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 pm

For those wanting or interested in capturing a screenshot of events in Malton, there are tools on the wiki to enable you to do this at the following UD Wiki link:  - Witness Systems

I've personally only used dumbwit which seems to be the most popular:  - Urban Dead Dumbwit

If you use one of the main browsers (I know it works with Chrome and Firefox and I believe it works with Explorer as well), it's easy to add and best of all, it's still maintained by the creator!  
Dumbwit is excellent for capturing things you see on scouting runs, attacks on us or others, karaoke or other interesting events in our day to day life in Malton.  We encourage everyone who has a compatible browser to add dumbwit to your toolbar!  Just remember to post your dumbwits in the Meeting Hall and not here in the Commons so as not to reveal our current location on the open part of the forum
Back to top Go down

Dumbwit for Capturing Daily Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: