Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Being aware of my surroundings-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoffinBobBowman

CoffinBobBowman

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Being aware of my surroundings- Empty
PostSubject: Being aware of my surroundings-   Being aware of my surroundings- EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Just being watchful in the neighborhood.I noted while searching for items today that the infestation in Brooksville has spilled over the border some and Dixon Way PD(34/71)three blocks to the east of St.George's is now overrun with ten zeds and several bodies inside.

C.B.
Back to top Go down
Linkthewindow

Linkthewindow

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Being aware of my surroundings-   Being aware of my surroundings- EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah, I read about that on the wiki. Not really surprising, but at the risk of sounding cocky, I doubt if a feral cloud could present a threat to MCM.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Being aware of my surroundings-   Being aware of my surroundings- EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Thanks for the report, CoffinBob! Very Happy If you get any more specific information on the situation post it in the protected Admission Office section.

Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being aware of my surroundings-   Being aware of my surroundings- Empty

Back to top Go down

Being aware of my surroundings-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: