Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Where should i stay?

Go down 
+2
mere bystander
Killermon12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killermon12

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Where should i stay? Empty
PostSubject: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am

As some of you may know i run the Rot Clinic at Pippard but I'm not quite sure what i should do. i know pippard isn't even running fully yet but once it does i don't know if i want to go back there or stay at MCM I'd like to know what the people here think i am most useful at or just where they prefer me at so please let me know.
Back to top Go down
mere bystander

mere bystander

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 am

Well, at the moment it is unsafe to stay in Pippard. I would suggest staying in MCM for the time being and making runs over to Pippard until that building is more stable.
Back to top Go down
Killermon12

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am

yes i'm aware of this and thats what i am doing i just don't know where to stay once Pippard is safe to stay at again
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 pm

killermon, right now we're working out what to do to best help Pippard. We're talking with people and planning, but it would be best for you to hang out in MCM for a little while. Once we get plans firmly in place, we'll let people know.

We have to work out any plans we have with the BRRC (Brain Rot Revive Clinic) who are in charge of Pippard and who are our friends. They're a tiny group, and it takes time to contact them.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Killermon, I agree with what Violet said.

However, I do find it an interesting place to learn about the other players in the game. I would suggest that for right now you build up your AP and your stocks of faks and needles. If your like me your a bit depleted right now.

By the way, I would encourage you to also post in the Meeting hall. That is for members and trusted allies. You should have access to if. If not please let me know.

QB
Back to top Go down
Killermon12

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm

ok QBee i'll keep that in mind for the future
Back to top Go down
Valere Lenoir

Valere Lenoir

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm

If I may ask, how do you plan to run a Rot Revive in Pippard if the place is barricaded? The graffiti on the wall, "Rot Revive -- Keep at EHB" seems rather counter-intuitive to me.

Or is that not, in fact, a MCM venture?
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/NecroWatch
mere bystander

mere bystander

Number of posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Actually, the rotter revive clinic at Pippard is not an MCM venture. It existed before we opened the college and we have always helped out with it. Most of the members of the group who were maintaining it have wandered off, it appears, so we have been trying to keep it up and running ourselves - but not officially as part of our campus.

The cades should be kept at VSB when it is lit. This allows access to the clinic by rotters but does require a bit of effort from them to gain entry.

If the genny is destroyed, then the cades must go up to EHB until one is found.

The graffiti is obviously incorrect and should be painted over. Thanks for pointing that out!
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Valere, Pippard is routinely griefed by several people, most consistently TZH, who really love to overcade Pippard. We're always spraying over all sorts of absurd stuff. The BRRC people spend a lot of time decading.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
EmmyJay

EmmyJay

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:11 am

A few of the people/zed who are nommin' on Pip has been CRed and is GKing x_x
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:EmmyJay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should i stay?   Where should i stay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where should i stay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: