Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Issues with Urban Dead addons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakito Nakamichi

Sakito Nakamichi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Issues with Urban Dead addons Empty
PostSubject: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:23 pm

I absolutely love the mods that I found in this forum to add to Urban Dead, but they giving me error pop ups whenever I get on Urban Dead. D: Is there an easy way to figure out which mod is doing it, and why?

This is the message I keep getting:

GDF [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getComplexValue]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://udwidget/content/colorizer.js :: getDataFile :: line 156" data: no]
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Hmmm... check the admissions office for IRC info, hon, and come ask in there. We have some very computer-savvy people there. (I'm not one.)

Wait a few minutes (like 20!) after logging in before deciding no one is around - sometimes everyone is AFK.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Well, the error does mention UDWidget. I'd start by disabling that one, and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
Dazaras

Dazaras

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 am

I think the problem is that you've enabled name colorizing without giving it a list of names to colorize.

Go to Tools > UD Widget Options and either disable name colorizing or load a list of names.

See if that works
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Dazaras
Sakito Nakamichi

Sakito Nakamichi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:05 am

Fuzzie and William got me infos about the IRC. Very Happy

And waiting for what, who, where? xD Oh! Waiting on the IRC to make sure there's peoples?

As for my plug in issue, thank you Hellfreeze. It turned out that having UDWidget AND UDTool on at the same time seemed to conflict. I just turned off UDWidget and now I don't seem to get any more of those pop up messages. Since those two seem to have nearly the same, or exactly the same functionality, I'm not missing out on anything that I know of. *happy* Thanks for all the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Urban Dead addons   Issues with Urban Dead addons Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues with Urban Dead addons
Page 1 of 1