Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Barak Steele hasn't been seen in Malton for a bit. I think that nasty Real Life monster ate him. *hides from RL monster*
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Alexandar Elms

Alexandar Elms

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Hello my Name is Alexandar Elms, i am a new player in the game of Urban dead and i was wondering if i could join the MCM. Ill make my way over to your campus as soon as i can. my profile is
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1493683
as i have previously stated i am quite new so im afraid i cant be of much use.
Back to top Go down
William Schneider

William Schneider

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Don't worry about being new, that's why MCM is here, to teach Smile
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 am

Will is absolutely right, Alexander. MCM is here to help new people; it's one of the things that makes us so unique. As soon as you say something in-game in St. George's Hospital, we'll get your paperwork started here. Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexandar Elms

Alexandar Elms

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

I have arrived at the Hospital
Back to top Go down
asshole doctor

asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 am

well get on your dancing shoes!!! it's prom time. and welcome my man.
being new is nothing to be ashamed about. everybody starts off new.
i'm sure in a few weeks time you will be a zombie killing reviving machine.
Back to top Go down
zoi el

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

Hey, I have really enjoyed the last few days at the hospital and am very interested in joining the Malton College of Medicine. I have audited a few lectures and liked them very much. I have spent my time in Malton healing and reviving. Don't like using a gun. I imagine I would use it to protect my friends, but would rather heal instead.

My name is Zoi El and my ID is 1377545

Thanks for the great hospitality (funny, never really looked at that word before) Very Happy

I look forward to getting to know you and to play more catch with Jake.

I also make a pretty mean muffin but would love to learn to make a great cookie and help out in any way I can. bouncy
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks for your interest zoi el. There is paperwork in the Admissions Office for you to fill out. Please let me know if you can't see area.

QB
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: hello...   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 am

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help. What?

Introduction. Everyone calls me HellFreeze. (It's a long story.) I'm a Private with the 10382 Infantry Division "Grey Knights". They airlifted me in to Malton just a week ago. Found my way in to St. George's just looking for a place to spend the night. What a pleasant surprise to find so many survivors, and all in good hands too! So far, I've been helping out with the wounded, and building up my supplies for a supply run to Marven Mall. But I am here to help the survivors of Malton in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
Souk

Souk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 am

so, i've literally just began. i have yet to click the start button, but when i do, the first my first objective will be to find the Malton College of Medicine. i suppose that if i'm lucky, i won't be eaten on the way. chomp heh...

my username in the game is Soukougnan. i'm not sure what my numbers are, but i'll report them here, just as soon as i find out. wish me luck?
Back to top Go down
http://mySpace.com/maimedsrok
Valere Lenoir

Valere Lenoir

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

If you click on your name you will be taken to your profile page. Look at the URL for that page; it will look something like this: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1414756

Those numbers at the end are the numbers you want.

Here is a map of Malton. MCM located in Greentown, at Saint George's Hospital, which is in the North West corner of the suburb.

If you are killed on your way to MCM, stand up and come the rest of the way as a zombie. When you arrive go to Nichols Avenue, where you will be revived swiftly.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/NecroWatch
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:50 am

Welcome HellFreeze and Souk (when you get here)! Take a look around and please read the first three sticky's in the Welcome Center. It will explain who we are and how we play.

If you are still interested in wearing the MCM tags in your group please either speak to me or Violet in game about wanting to join us.

QB
Back to top Go down
Souk

Souk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:49 pm

so, here're my numbers: 1511037
i'm currently stuck in a Library in South Blythville.
so close, and yet so far...!

thank you, Lenoir, and QBee, for the kind words and help!
Back to top Go down
http://mySpace.com/maimedsrok
D13

D13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: A request to join the MCM   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 am

Hello, many of you may have seen me hanging around Pippard or the MCM recently, or had contact with my Alter ego, Daemon13.

I enjoy the company of the lovely people of MCM and wish to become a part of the staff.

I am A Hidden Figure, my badge number is 1376966.

I have found that the main campus of MCM is a little to crowded for my tastes but I have enjoyed spending time in the revive clinic and would like to continue to do so primarily.

As to my personal morals, I am an avid pacifist, I have no ability with weapons or violence but I am not above providing support to violent groups with a good cause on occasion.

I look forward to hearing from you.

~A Hidden Figure
Back to top Go down
YoEleven

YoEleven

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 am

Hello, my name is Yoshi.

I am a returning UD player after a year's absence. I was quite active with survivor groups such as the Medics of Malton and The Malton Zookeepers. Now I'm looking for an active group to once again enjoy UD with. Hopefully this is you!

I am planning to return to both with a couple of alts, but also caught your profile on the wiki and thought this sounds like an awesome idea.

At this moment (my first day back), I'm not sure which character I might bring down there, so for now I'll just post my wiki page - YoEleven's Wiki

It might take me a week or two to get whichever alt I bring down there levelled up to be of any use at all, but I am a very experienced medic/reviver and am sure I'll be an asset to your group either freelancing or working in a team.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 am

Don't worry about leveling; we help people level. You'll need free running as soon as possible, and diagnosis immediately after that. MCM is kept VSB, so you'll be able to enter it immediately. Once you get there, say something to either myself or QBee, and then we'll start your paperwork.
Back to top Go down
YoEleven

YoEleven

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 am

No worries, I don't need help levelling. Right now I'm just hanging out at NT's near malls doing the reviver thing until I can get the basics - Free Running/Construction/Diagnosis. However that depends on how often I wake up alive of course Wink

Don't worry, I'll be down there before you know it. - This was only my first day back after all lol
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 am

We'll look forward to meeting you in-game, then! Smile
Back to top Go down
YoEleven

YoEleven

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Aha! It turns out one of my newbies was within walking distance after all Smile

Thus fate has decided BabyHippo will be the one hanging around the campus.

Now about that paperwork..... Sleep

Oh yeah, and does anybody have a UDtool .txt contacts list I can copy with our members and DNR's/Zergs on it? Would save me alot of time over starting from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 am

If you PM linkthewindow, he can help you with the UDTool list. We don't have a problem with zergs, but we have griefers galore.
Back to top Go down
Malcom Tucker

Malcom Tucker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi

I would love to join. I'm new and would love to have you guys help me get started. I really like the community feel of MCM too!

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1518860
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Welcome Malcom! Your application is waiting in the admissions office. Please tell us about yourself.

QB
Back to top Go down
Malcom Tucker

Malcom Tucker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Cool. My character is based on the namesake from the BBC political comedy 'The Thick of It' and the spin off film 'In The Loop'. But seeing as I cant swear, I'll have to keep his more colourfull ones to myself.
I want to help out by learning how to do medic runs and eventually being able to respond to revive call outs, or being a support medic/builder for security squads.
Back to top Go down
Posydon11

Posydon11

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 am

i've been at st george's for a couple of days now and i like it. So who's arse do i have to kiss to get into MCM?
Back to top Go down
Alvy Fang

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm

*walks in, with a squirrel in ninja attire on a leash*

Hi y'all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next