Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Warren

Diana Warren

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) Empty
PostSubject: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

Sorry, haven't been by in a while and I was feeling particularly chatty. So, 'Hi' again and I secretly (or not so much) wish I could belong to two groups with one character. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cadwah

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 am

Diana Warren wrote:
Sorry, haven't been by in a while and I was feeling particularly chatty. So, 'Hi' again and I secretly (or not so much) wish I could belong to two groups with one character. I love you

Just make another character... you know you want to...
Back to top Go down
Diana Warren

Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

Nooooo..... I'm a one character UD player. The cross I bear....
Back to top Go down
Amazing_Spiderzed

Amazing_Spiderzed

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am

Diana is of Order of the Black Rose. She was in Eastonwood when 404 worked on reclaiming the area.
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

Diana Warren wrote:
So am I. Very Happy Except, for me, it's the bear I cross.

http://brightblades.com
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

HellFreeze wrote:
Diana Warren wrote:
So am I. Very Happy Except, for me, it's the bear I cross.

I'm watching you mister Razz
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Diana Warren wrote:

I don't blame you Diana...lol. I have 4, but only one is very active right now. My others are idle. It can be quite daunting and time consuming. Sad... because I really get attached to em Sad

Anyway... Say hello to Maverick for me, and tell him if he's in a pinch and he needs a hand, mrite can help out, as long as it doesn't cause any alt conflicts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Warren

Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm

LOL, see, this is why I come here! Excellent replies. Of course I will send on the message to Maverick. Its basically standard practice for me to harass him every night I can in chat. And so you know, I would never stick a bear to a cross. On top of probably being killed in the process, it's darn rude! Wink
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

DDM wrote:
The mention of your name did bring sparks to his eyes, Mrite! ^^

lol... Yeah Maverick is a great guy, and OBR is a great outfit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Warren

Diana Warren

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 am

zangs! cheers Mighty Oak hugz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)   Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay, MCM! (and now to make sure I have at least 10 characters by typing this...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Kegger Party-
Jump to: