Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Revive Requests

Go down 
+84
vadibandi
Pest02
GhostOfTheOtter
Calamitus
lasherlaroo
bloodrain3
Morrie
Doctor Jake
Gale Stormont
Truthfairy
Suburban_Zed
Doctor Daddy
chenrazee
irtehmedic
Derek's Moustache
chicklet
Vilhelm123
cynarion
retardo
edscudamore
Twitched90
jorrdann
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
McThulhu
edified
Yamino Yononaka
Joe C
Craddle
JPanzerj
Amazing_Spiderzed
floyder
Possum
Sankhe
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Mr staypuffed
Jeffrey Boyd
Posydon11
Lenny Lazaro
Stormy
scarlet fox
A Hunter
HellFreeze
Twotrees
OZORT General
sherry stringfield
Valere Lenoir
Reverend Ed Dooley
Keira Bambini
EmmyJay
testing 12345
Desmond Styles
John Hobbes
JLeeBly
Clied Barton
JohnnyTango
IBitYou
Austin Hunt
breakdance lou
corey
Feisty Old Granny
CoffinBobBowman
mjrocks
Undeadjohnnys
mighty oak
black adrian
Grognor
mere bystander
FlyingSpaghettiMnstr
QBee
FuzzyWuzzie
izzydigital
tassajaramonk
Leroy
duvall
warrior1
Linkthewindow
Violet Begonia
treebob
Sonja Red
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Revive Requests - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Truthfairy wrote:
I went up to Nichols last night , but only found Miss QBee in need of a revive.
Yah. It didn't last long at all. After just a few hours, St. George's was ruined, as well as the darkened cinema where I was hiding. Fortunately, Q Bee was revived, and she revived me. I need a nap!
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

HellFreeze wrote:
Truthfairy wrote:
I went up to Nichols last night , but only found Miss QBee in need of a revive.
Yah. It didn't last long at all. After just a few hours, St. George's was ruined, as well as the darkened cinema where I was hiding. Fortunately, Q Bee was revived, and she revived me. I need a nap!

*slips a pillow under your head and covers you with a blankie* Razz
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Revive Request   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey all,

I'm hoping to join the team and get working on the healing and reviving of others, but I am at present swaying in the breeze like so many others. I am at the cemetery at 33:20, just north of St. Simons. Is this still an RP for the team...I hope so. If anyone were passing by I would very much appreciate a revive and I will do my best to repay the favour

Manannan

My Id No. is - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1933306
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 am

Manannan mac Lir wrote:
Hey all,

I'm hoping to join the team and get working on the healing and reviving of others, but I am at present swaying in the breeze like so many others. I am at the cemetery at 33:20, just north of St. Simons. Is this still an RP for the team...I hope so. If anyone were passing by I would very much appreciate a revive and I will do my best to repay the favour

Manannan

My Id No. is - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1933306

OK, you're revived...since you asked so nicely.

If anyone else needs a revive, I have several more needles available, but I will need to let my ap build up.
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Revive Request   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Hey Truth Fairy and rest of Medical Team,

I'm still dead, but you are now in my contacts list. I fear that some zombies are attacking St. Simons Hospital, would you like me to stay at the cemetery or attack and weaken them to prevent breaking in?
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Manannan mac Lir wrote:
Hey Truth Fairy and rest of Medical Team,

I'm still dead, but you are now in my contacts list. I fear that some zombies are attacking St. Simons Hospital, would you like me to stay at the cemetery or attack and weaken them to prevent breaking in?

Mr. Manananananana, at this point in time, anything you do would be a help, but to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how much help it would be though since we're still at a disadvantage up here right now.

I'm dead again and at the cemetery also. I always thought I was at the top of the food chain, but now I know exactly what prey feels like... affraid
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Truth Fairy and the gang

I've been here for days now, so I might wander off to another revive point, then start gathering syringes and then base myself at St. Simons Hospital. See you back there in a few days
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Manannan mac Lir wrote:
Truth Fairy and the gang

I've been here for days now, so I might wander off to another revive point, then start gathering syringes and then base myself at St. Simons Hospital. See you back there in a few days

But...but....I thought I revived you?
Back to top Go down
Pest02

Pest02

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Yamino and sherry are now napping peacefully in our cemetary, while I am passed out from wounds and exhaustion over someone's tombstone.
Back to top Go down
http://umbrellacorporation.boardsmessage.com/index.htm
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Message from little cripple boy who seems incapable of helping self   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Hey there everybody,

I'm feeling pretty useless at this game right now. I have somehow managed after yet again being revived by Truth Fairy, to be down to 1hp with no Ap and infected, having ran around the area like a headless chicken - giddy at being alive again and extracting samples here there and everywhere, while simultaneously panicking as I realised I was still infected and my hitpoints were dropping and the zombies had seemingly ruined every building for miles around. I'm going to await my certain and deserved fate in stoic fashion and then I will return to the cemetery. Soon I'll have enough xp for free-running and hopefully then I'll turn from a burden to an asset...Thanks again for the help and the tolerance TruthFairy!

Mannanan
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 am

Until MCM regroups somewhere, perhaps you can have fun as a zombie. One thing you can do is wander in to ruined buildings. If the building is occupied by zombies, attack the first one (but don't kill it). That way, it's easier to reclaim the building later. You'll get some XP for doing that too.
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Manannan mac Lir wrote:
Hey there everybody,

I'm feeling pretty useless at this game right now. I have somehow managed after yet again being revived by Truth Fairy, to be down to 1hp with no Ap and infected, having ran around the area like a headless chicken - giddy at being alive again and extracting samples here there and everywhere, while simultaneously panicking as I realised I was still infected and my hitpoints were dropping and the zombies had seemingly ruined every building for miles around. I'm going to await my certain and deserved fate in stoic fashion and then I will return to the cemetery. Soon I'll have enough xp for free-running and hopefully then I'll turn from a burden to an asset...Thanks again for the help and the tolerance TruthFairy!

Mannanan

Bear with us Mannanan... We'll get you at some point. The reclamation is not quite as organized as when the Dead first came through a couple of years back. We'll also work on getting you into admitting, so at least you can get a better grasp as to where various members are located right now and hopefully we can get you rezzed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Btw... we need to start FAKing victims b4 rez em again. Hopefully we can knock out some of those next life infections Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Manannan mac Lir wrote:
Hey there everybody,

Mannanan

Please don't feel discouraged, Mr. Mananananana...I'll revive you as many times as it takes and as long as I have a needle.
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 pm

FuzzyWuzzie wrote:
Btw... we need to start FAKing victims b4 rez em again. Hopefully we can knock out some of those next life infections Very Happy

That's a great idea, Mr. FuzzyWuzzie, but is it possible to FAK a zombie? I just haven't stayed around waiting until he stood up to FAK him.
Back to top Go down
Sankhe

Sankhe

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm

.itiffarg eht etipsed ,meht gnitoohs dna tuo gnikaerf ydobemos syawla saw ereht ecnis ,ecnad ot ni seibmoz reildneirf wef a tel d'ew revenehw px fo ecruos taerG .si ti ,seY
Back to top Go down
http://iamscott.net/1345928957985.html
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh Peter Pan! I'm dead again...am at the cemetery above Simon's.
Back to top Go down
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Sankhe wrote:
.itiffarg eht etipsed ,meht gnitoohs dna tuo gnikaerf ydobemos syawla saw ereht ecnis ,ecnad ot ni seibmoz reildneirf wef a tel d'ew revenehw px fo ecruos taerG .si ti ,seY

Thank you sincerely for educating me, Mr. Sankhe.
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Revive Request May 26th    Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm back at the Cemetery 33:20 if anyone could revive me. Just one more DNA sample and I'm up to level 2...which I am quite excited about. Also any suggestions about best skill progression path to become a dedicated reviver?
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Do we have anyone doing revives in Eastonwood at the moment?

If you travel down to Greentown or Williamsville and post your location, I know there are people there who can get you a poke in a jiffy.
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Heading down to Green town   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 am

Eastonwood seems swarming with the Undead so I'm going to take your advice and make my way down to Greentown. Hopefully see some medics there
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 am

Good plan! Anyone who wants a revive should head to Nichols Ave (30, 72) in Greentown.
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Revive Request   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 am

Ok I've made it as far as Nichols Avenue - 30:72...Would dearly love a revive, but be careful as I see that there's about 10 zombies trying to get into the NT building next door
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

PostSubject: Revives!   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 am

Just carried out my first successful Revive! Feeling very chuffed! About 15-20 Survivors in the Pippard NT building in South Blythville with 10 zombies outside...and the last of the barricades have come down. If any help is nearby it would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Manannan, you've been poked! Join us in St. George's or the warehouse next door when you get up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive Requests
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next