Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Revive Requests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Truthfairy

Truthfairy

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-12-21

Revive Requests - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks like a zombie started on Thanksgiving a tad earlier...I'm dead and needing a revive at Nicols, please.
Back to top Go down
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: I need a revive   Revive Requests - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

I'm currently standing in Tribe Park, one block northwest of St. George's Hospital. My character name is Dutcher Bailey. Thank you in advance.

Tactical update: St. George's Hospital has lights on, VSB with 9 zombies outside. The Pippard Building has lights on, EHB with 13 zombies outside. The Warehouse between them has lights on, EHB with 2 zombies outside. The area is up and running, but there is still plenty of zombie activity on the streets.
Back to top Go down
PT Melville

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 am

Fastest way yo get revive is waiting at Revive Point. I would advice you to move to Nicols Avenue: http://map.dssrzs.org/location/30-72

Waiting line is typically very short.
Back to top Go down
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Moved to Nicols Avenue   Revive Requests - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 am

Okay, I've moved to Nicols Avenue. I'm currently the only person (well, zombie) there. Thank you for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Axton Brook

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

After two days waiting for a revive at nicols ave, I guess you don'T revive without a request
id=2098934
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revive Requests   Revive Requests - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revive Requests
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malton College of Medicine :: Commons :: Urban Dead-
Jump to: