Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Allies

Go down 
+47
Futuyama
CyberOp
Seekandyeshallfind
benaldo138
Joe C
Doctor Golf
Dropkick O'Reilly
Miejoe
Austin Hunt
The Doctor
Amazing_Spiderzed
Cadwah
McThulhu
MasterGeneral
Posydon11
HellFreeze
brokenrobot
Stormy
Alvy Fang
Draugrh
Mitch Slater
RE
Sankhe
QBee
sherry stringfield
Vilhelm123
Eugene Debbs
chicklet
FlyingSpaghettiMnstr
Rob Lefter
D13
Prep
FuzzyWuzzie
Jacob O'leary
Lucy Daniels
Cheese Knight
Charles Winchester
cjspearing
Sazahn
fergiethebrave
treebob
mjrocks
mere bystander
Feisty Old Granny
The great popoteiro
Idiot.Bot
Violet Begonia
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:44 pm

If you're a friend or ally of Malton College of Medicine and want to join, please post here.

Cookies and coffee are on the reception desk to your right. Make yourself at home!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Idiot.Bot

Idiot.Bot

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 am

Hopefully The IdiotBot counts as both...

man its a leetle quieter round here than Molebank... i was walking down the street when a total stranger came up and asked if I needed help - or healing - or any other way they could aid me. I was so taken aback I did not know what to do!

So I stabbed him... Wink

Anyways i wll be returning to the Mole soon, but I shall return. I just thought I'd bring word of a former associate of yours - one Juan Pablo Montoya - It seems he may have reverted to Rotter type - he was last seen shambling NE to join the Undeadites... I think the Rot has consumed the last vestiges of who he was - my advice - if you see him again - run like hell...

IB rider
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Access granted, Idiotbot! We're glad to have you on the forum!

With the new Flesh Rot skill, now is a good time to revert to rotter! As well as the Undeadites, Juan Pablo might want to consider either the new horde forming on brainstock forum, the Brainstalkers, (I know of at least two MCM affiliated people in that one) or he could join at least two other 10mfh people plus my own Norma Jeane Baker in the Militant Order of Barhah. I strike with the Inquisition with most US people, but they have a strike time for the UK folks. You'd be very welcome to come for a "test drive" with us!

Baghaz zha MAHB ragz! Zha MAHB haz ah gaab z!mh nahm nahm!ng bra!nz, anh zha MAHB haz zham bar! zagz! zambahz hr!gh Narma. Narma z!ngz "Barhah, babah. Barhah." Gham zha barhah, Ghan, babah.

Wink
Back to top Go down
The great popoteiro

The great popoteiro

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Hey!! Thx for the warning Violet!! I could have been waiting weeks for another reply in the old forum...

I was just passing by, I saw light inside da house and I came in (old saying meaning you entered somewhere without a good reason)...

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that things are looking better in north North Blythville, so... Im a little relieved... Couldnt have been this way without a group effort...

Id like to be an MCM ally... And an MGM ally too... And a MSN ally too... And a... (ok, enough)

So... Whether for a cup of sugar, for some axe swingin or some faks... You can just whistle... Ill do my best, while being a rookie...

Ciao!!
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:18 am

Welcome Popateiro! We're glad to have you here!

Are you dressing (in-game) for Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Feisty Old Granny

Feisty Old Granny

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:13 am

Um dears, is this o.k. for me to come talk to you?

Well, anyway I made it this far! And I didn't even have anyone help! *feels proud*

ooooh pretty pictures over there

Oh drat, I clicked on it and the smilies all disappeared

I found a very nice avatar, but it wont copy, hmmmmmm, I will keep trying!

Oh dear, I finally got a picture, and now it is too big. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
mere bystander

mere bystander

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 am

Welcome, Granny! It's nice to see you on the forum!!!

I'm sure that someone who knows more about such things can help you with your icon... It is a big large.
flower
Back to top Go down
mjrocks

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 am

I agree with mere!!Good to see you!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Feisty Old Granny

Feisty Old Granny

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:26 am

Nice to be here children.
I got a message saying I was getting a platinum circle membership. Now, I don't need any kind visa or mastercard. I don't think anyone is worrying about such things since the outbreak. Is it o.k. if I don,t call to activate it after it comes in the mail? Hard to get a phone signal and all with that gang making their headquarters next door. I really don't blame them for wanting to shut off the genny, it must be pretty noisy to live next to, but I wish they wouldn't keep breaking the darn thing.

I took away my avatar thingy until I can get one the ri8ght size. One of the grandchildren suggested a picture of some person named Ang - not sure what he was talking about, but he seemed to think it was a fun idea.

I clicked on the little pictures on the left, and they went away again *sigh*

I have tried to add a thingy to my signature saying "I bet you thought Yoda was a male" but that is not working *sigh*

I CAN fix this, I HAVE a shotgun!
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 am

Granny, if you can give me a link to a picture you'd like, I'll fix it for you.

Again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Feisty Old Granny

Feisty Old Granny

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am

I think it works, but only on new posts

HAH! looky there
l
l
V
Back to top Go down
treebob

treebob

Number of posts : 10

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 am

Thought I should post here too. I'm Treebob. I am the leader of one of your new allies ENVY. We are a group of about 20 odd survivors looking to establish ourselves in an area and help stabilize it. Hope to work with you all in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://bruinsfanatics.blogspot.com
fergiethebrave

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm Fergie the Brave (447017), and until recently, I've been working for the Elson Building Caretakers. But as my experience reaches 10,000, I've been thinking that I'd like to pursue a career in medicine. What do you think?

PS - I might throw up if I see blood. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sazahn

Sazahn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:50 am

This is Sazahn of SCMC, if you need me give me a call, happy to help, with a minimum fee of course.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:03 am

Treebob, fergie, and Sazahn, you should all be able to see new areas of the forum.

Fergie, I'm not sure if I should be adding you to the admissions office or the allies section right now. I guessed since you talked about a career in medicine, and added you to the admissions office, but now I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:38 am

At this point everyone who has posted in this thread should be able to see a new area.
Back to top Go down
cjspearing

cjspearing

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Okay... I posted here. Can I see the new area?

Where is it? Does it have secrets? Lavish smoking rooms? Chaise lounges covered in rich upholstery? Bookcases set into walls that if you push on they click to reveal hidden stone staircases leading into elaborate dungeons? Volumes of dusty old books that hold lost forgotten alchemy? Am I reading into this way too much?

I want to see it! Lemme seeeeeeee it!

EDIT: Oh, I found it. I'm figuring it's the "conference room", right?. No Chaise lounges in there though. Can we move some in? I do enjoy lounging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigjspearing.com
Charles Winchester

Charles Winchester

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Best cookies in Malton. I certainly count myself a friend if I'm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 am

cj, glad you found it!

And Charles, you should be able to see a new area by now.

Welcome, both of you!
Back to top Go down
Cheese Knight

Cheese Knight

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm here representing B.A.C.H.Z. from Kinch Heights, and decided I should be a little less lazy about "diplomatic work"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Daniels

Lucy Daniels

Number of posts : 9

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: The Fortress loves cheese (and cookies)   Friends and Allies EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Hello all! Lucy Daniels here, seeking to set up an alliance between the Fortress and MCM. Sent a PM to Dean Begonia. Let me know what you think. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Lucy_Daniels
Jacob O'leary

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 am

Violet!! I would like to have access to the awesome forums! cheers
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Lucy Daniels wrote:
Hello all! Lucy Daniels here, seeking to set up an alliance between the Fortress and MCM. Sent a PM to Dean Begonia. Let me know what you think. Thanks! Very Happy

Ooooh... The Fortress cheers

Say hello to Prep for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prep

Number of posts : 12

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:19 pm

FuzzyWuzzie wrote:
Ooooh... The Fortress cheers

Say hello to Prep for me Very Happy

NO U! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FuzzyWuzzie

FuzzyWuzzie

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:23 pm

LOL... Prep is everywhere Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends and Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Allies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next