Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Allies

Go down 
+47
Futuyama
CyberOp
Seekandyeshallfind
benaldo138
Joe C
Doctor Golf
Dropkick O'Reilly
Miejoe
Austin Hunt
The Doctor
Amazing_Spiderzed
Cadwah
McThulhu
MasterGeneral
Posydon11
HellFreeze
brokenrobot
Stormy
Alvy Fang
Draugrh
Mitch Slater
RE
Sankhe
QBee
sherry stringfield
Vilhelm123
Eugene Debbs
chicklet
FlyingSpaghettiMnstr
Rob Lefter
D13
Prep
FuzzyWuzzie
Jacob O'leary
Lucy Daniels
Cheese Knight
Charles Winchester
cjspearing
Sazahn
fergiethebrave
treebob
mjrocks
mere bystander
Feisty Old Granny
The great popoteiro
Idiot.Bot
Violet Begonia
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
D13

D13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Friends and Allies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: D13   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello MCM, after spending ages helping the siege I thought it was about time I got around to signing up to your forums Smile

Last edited by D13 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding sig :P)
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Welcome, Cheese Knight, Lucy, Jacob, Prep, and D13!

You should all be able to see new areas!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
Rob Lefter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Greetings!   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Greetings MCM.

Just dropping in to say hello and i'm digging the forum.
Back to top Go down
FlyingSpaghettiMnstr

FlyingSpaghettiMnstr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Is this the right spot? Is here okay? I know, I know, I'm omnipotent, why do I ask questions. I hear that all the time at the zoo. What a bunch of jerks... Erm.. Hey! Don't mind me, I'm just hovering around, looking for the valuables, or the unmentionables, or the unmentionable valuables... Is that a jewelry box? It looks expensive nice. I wonder how heavy it is.

Friends and Allies - Page 2 Fsm_smile1
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:57 am

Rob, I'm glad you're enjoying the forum! Welcome!

FSM, your deity-ness, you are most welcome on the forum. It is our pleasure to have you here!

We thank you for blessing us with your presence. *bows head* RAmen.
Back to top Go down
chicklet

chicklet

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Greeting MCM! I, Pibbit am here with good tidings on behalf of the Quartly Study Group.
And I am thoroughly impressed with the sheer number of smileys you have at your disposal! My particular favorite is afro or maybe even rider
Back to top Go down
Eugene Debbs

Eugene Debbs

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Hello.

Firstly, speaking as Mr Gomez, on behalf of the Burchell Arms Regulars, I would like to extend to you our hand in friendship. We fully support the wonderful work you've been doing, in educating new members of the community. If you're ever near Rolt Heights, stop by and say "hi". We'll show you some of our famous, BAR hospitality. Perhaps some day soon, we'll send a few members by to visit on our Traveling Drunk Tank. Perhaps we could even give a lecture on proper party procedure, or even spread the good word of Biertag.

Now, as Eugene Debbs.

Greetings MCM. I've been wondering this fine city for some time now. Taking in the sights, and making my way as best I can. Only very recently, I've found myself giving lectures to the new members I come across. In fact, I've agreed to follow this one chap around, keeping him safe and giving him a chance to gain some experience of life in Malton. Just earlier today, I told him, as well as 3 other people, to swing by your hospital for some supplies. I guess what I'm saying is, I've found a purpose. I can't guarantee that I'll stay for good, but I'd like to help out while I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Eugene, welcome to the forum, and to MCM! We're glad to have you with us. MCM is rather a unique place in Malton, not without its controversy, but in general is a place full of fun and camaraderie, cookies and punch and booze, hot tubs and snowball fights. We're in the middle of our Winter Games right now, and so are having fewer lectures than normal since most of our lecturers are busy bashing each other with fir trees. tree glomp
Back to top Go down
treebob

treebob

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:12 am

Can someone please relay an IRC msg to Vilolet? I was at the warehouse when she annoinced the "new plan" to bug out to North Blythville Hospitals. Both the border hospitals and ALL SURROUNDING building are over caded. There is NO WAY in. I wasted 23 AP to finally find entrance up north. Please tell all survivors in the building to not go there unless they have ATLEAST 20 AP.

Thanks and I hope this gets to you in time.
NaughtyTreeBob
Back to top Go down
http://bruinsfanatics.blogspot.com
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:17 am

Although Violet has been kind enough to make me an ally already didn't seem polite not to post a quick hello here now that I've found what appears to be the 'hello thread' . Very Happy

I’m a GMT lad whose name is Vilhelm123 and I pretty much owe the fact that I both still play Urban dead and that I'm pro survivor to your wonderful gang (again many congratulations on the anniversary). I mainly spend my time helping out at pip myself as it always seems the more vulnerable of the two locations that you run, what with the whole actually wanting zombies to come in attitude. I will be joining the field trip today and hope to see you all at <that first destination>!

(also wow on the number of smileys you have on here!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:58 am

Vilhelm, that's great news (you DID get the messages after all)! Take your time on the way up. We've been stopping off at <a place in a suburb somewhere> to rest. <Nearby> that, there are quite a few ruins, so be careful.

UPDATE: Ahem. See the dumb thing I did there? Not that I'm in Security or anything ... Thanks for sparing my blushes Vi. Embarassed

Last edited by sherry stringfield on Sun May 03, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:34 am

Actually I haven't got those messages yet, no signal in either South B or Greentown! Hopefully will get some on the way up however. <A building in Malton> is going to be my stop for the day, only got enough energy to make it that far anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

Love your icon Vil, I do love it when Mal tests his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I should note here that this is a public thread, and I'd rather keep field trip location info as sekrity-type stuff. I'm editing a few posts here - there's no reason for griefers to be able to limit their search for us to any particular quarter of Malton.
Back to top Go down
Sankhe

Sankhe

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:06 pm

.dluohs s'egroeG .tS fo raluger yna sa gnitubirtnoc trats dna )esoht fo eno evah ydaerla uoy( regnarts etelpmoc a gnieb pots dluohs I taht naem ot terpretni I sihT !eciwt ,pirt dleif ruoy no uoy ynapmocca ot retcarahc ym detivni teloiV nehw yltnecer litnu em dedule dah murof ruoy nioj ot evitaitini eht ,revewoH .retsiger ot detagilbo tlef ev'I elihw a etiuq rof oS .gniniatretne ynapmoc ruoy dna elbaulavni dia ruoy dnuof I reyalp wen a sA .ezigolopa tsum I taht rof dna , pig eugalp eht ekil murof ruoy gnidiova emit ym nekat ev'I .ereh ehknaS ,MCM ereht yeH
Back to top Go down
http://iamscott.net/1345928957985.html
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:29 am

Sankhe,

I hope that you take Violet up on her offer and head <field trip direction-ish>! I'd miss not being able to un-encrypt your messages! Come on and join us!

QB
Back to top Go down
RE

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Good Day MCM

I am RE of the Philosophe Knights and would like to use this account to talk to you privately about the infestation problem you are having. I'm not sure if DT is already active here or not.

Many Thanks

RE
Back to top Go down
Mitch Slater

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 pm

*Radio crackles softly* Hrm... Think that's about as clear as I'm gonna get this sign- ...Oh, right. *Clears throat* This is Mitch Slater, and I REALLY hope this was the right frequency. As I'm sure anyone listening knows, things over a-*static*-ave been better. And I ran. I felt like a coward, but there wasn't anything I could do to help... Heck, apart from the whole zombie thing, everyone there that was still alive was in better shape than I was, and I just had a few scratches. In any case, I headed *static*-nd I see a few faces that I recognize, but not very many. I'm hoping I just forgot where the fallback point was, because if this is all that made it, I might have to start drinking again. But I digress; If anyone from the Malton College of Medicine can hear this, please try and get in contact with me. Mitch Slater, signing off. *Radio goes silent*
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Mitch, you have increased access. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Draugrh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

What's up MCM? For those of you who haven't seen me on IRC, I'm Draugrh, one of Malton's friendlier death cultists! I had an alt in the MCM for a little while, but IRL told me "no." Fortunately for me, my beloved Gore Corps ran into you guys while you were out on a field trip!

So who saw tonight's strike? It was glorious wasn't it? Just beautiful! Best Gore Corps strike ever! We dropped a gennie in the dark building the Gore Corps and MCM were hanging out in together, and we all started out targeting Violet, because we all wanted to kill her. My first shot missed and in that instant, she dropped from 60 to 4 HP. Luckily, my second shot didn't miss. I got the kill! cheers The whole thing was over in a couple minutes, and we spread out to murder everyone else we could find.

Well thanks for the fun guys! Can't wait to do it again some time! Or maybe I could come be a guest lecturer! I promise not to murder anyone when not on official Gore Corps business. Okay, never mind, I shouldn't make promises I won't keep. I will try to avoid it though. You guys are really great sports, and people like you are the reason this game is so fun. Thanks for being our speed bump on the road to ruining the suburb worthy adversaries!

BARHAH!!

RRF -> chomp <- MCM
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

No Draugrh, thank you and the Gore Corp for showing your love for us! We proudly go down in history as your best strike EVER! A commerative plaque would be a nice gift from the Gore Corp....or maybe a statue of swiss cheese since that's what we felt like after!

It's a pleasure playing against such a well organized team! You can bet your bibby that we will be working on a better stratigy for our next romp together.

stretcher

BARHARH RRF!
Back to top Go down
Draugrh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 pm

I've also got to mention how impressed I am with how quickly y'all were back up and breathing after the strike. You guys are good!
Back to top Go down
Alvy Fang

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi,

with saralan and nellie retired, I am now head of MMS

love you guys as always,
A.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Welcome Alvy, you have now have access to the website.
Back to top Go down
Alvy Fang

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 am

I thought i had access for quite a while now? i tend to be a lurker, hehe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Allies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next