Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Allies

Go down 
+47
Futuyama
CyberOp
Seekandyeshallfind
benaldo138
Joe C
Doctor Golf
Dropkick O'Reilly
Miejoe
Austin Hunt
The Doctor
Amazing_Spiderzed
Cadwah
McThulhu
MasterGeneral
Posydon11
HellFreeze
brokenrobot
Stormy
Alvy Fang
Draugrh
Mitch Slater
RE
Sankhe
QBee
sherry stringfield
Vilhelm123
Eugene Debbs
chicklet
FlyingSpaghettiMnstr
Rob Lefter
D13
Prep
FuzzyWuzzie
Jacob O'leary
Lucy Daniels
Cheese Knight
Charles Winchester
cjspearing
Sazahn
fergiethebrave
treebob
mjrocks
mere bystander
Feisty Old Granny
The great popoteiro
Idiot.Bot
Violet Begonia
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Friends and Allies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 am

Welcome Miejoe! *hands her a basket of cookies*

We look forward to your participation and collaboration! Do send our best to Prep and the rest of the Fortress! *hands her another basket of cookies for the Fortress*

QB
Back to top Go down
Miejoe

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 pm

*gratefully accepts the cookies* I feel at home already.

Certainly, I will! I hope that at least one basket will make it back safely... *coughs and looks around innocently*

Thank you for changing my member group to 'ally'. Have you made up your minds up on who you plan to send as an ambassador yet?
Back to top Go down
Austin Hunt

Austin Hunt

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm going to be MCM's ambassador.

Who should I be contacting/ where should I be going?
Back to top Go down
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1440879
Miejoe

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

I've replied to your PM... There are some brief instructions inside.

Thank you so much! I'll go and notify our DoC right away.
Back to top Go down
Dropkick O'Reilly

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Greetings   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am

Hello all of MCM, I am Dropkick O'Reilly. I'm connected with the project talked about over on Brainstock where we're talking about setting up another University similar to what you achieved with the MCM. I come here to (a.) humbly ask for your recognition in this endeavor, (b.) for admittance into your ally section so that I may speak to you about it more privately while the idea for it is still in its infantcy & (c.) to possibly be able to work with you as a sister college. I would be lying if I did not admit that the idea behind your school is the foundation for what we are wanting to achieve. I hope we are as successful as your school was in creating quality players for the game.

I understand that you don't know me from Adam at the moment but I hope to alter that soon enough. If you need further proof of my intentions, please PM me & I will let you in on where you would know me by another name.

As always, yours truly.....

Dropkick O'Reilly
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Hello Dropkick! Welcome to the forum. We would be happy to talk with you about a higher learning institution. I'll activate you status as of now and we can continue this in that section.

QB

Back to top Go down
Doctor Golf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 am

Hello MCM!
I was stuck in a hospital with you (all of you, by the sounds of it) once, and it was a riot. I'd like to get an alt into your institution some day, but I can't now since this alt (Doctor Golf) is operating in a neighboring suburb.
I'm an instructor for DEM's Academy. Right now our campus area (Havercroft) is a little quiet (mostly because The Fortress have 2 teams helping hold down Ackland Mall, so if they move out this could change drastically).
Anyway I see your burb is currently red, & I think our cadets could get more out of their training if we came into your area, perhaps operating along your southern border.
So...
1) is your burb currently a hot zone as wiki indicates?
2) would you be willing to let us do our training in your area
3) if yes to both of those, would you like to try to do some coordinating?
Our academy is not large, and the cadets are mostly (but not all) low level, but we should be able to earn our keep, at least.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi Dr. Golf, nice to hear from you!

We actually have some suspected zombie zerging (or a group of extremely coordinated zombies not claiming to be in any group who always act sequentially within a period of a couple of minutes) going on in Eastonwood at the moment. There are a decent amount of zombies around http://iamscott.net/1299077619367.html but we've got lit TRPs of all varieties either in the burb or right on the border.

Our mission focuses on education and I don't see why we wouldn't be able to work together. Would you mind describing the sorts of things the training you'd like to conduct entails?

Also, we'd love to have you drop by our IRC room to chat. It's #MCM on the nexuswar server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Golf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks. I'm not really into irc. Maybe that'll change someday.

The training we do for DEM is pretty informal. We give them guidance as they gain XP and get up to a required set of skills, and they have to make periodic SitRep reports. Then we give them a written exam before we turn them over to their respective DEM department, i.e. MPD, MEMS, etc. So they just need opportunities to engage zeds, heal people, or revive people, depending on their skills.

A zed army of zergs actually sounds like a good opportunity, at least for more combat-oriented cadets. As long as you have breaches, they can gain XP. But if you're not getting many injuries or deaths, then the MFU folks won't get much out of it.

Anyway right now we just had a major breach at Ackland mall so that gives us something to do for a day or two at least. We'll see what happens.

Sooner or later I WILL get one of my alts through your program. bounce

Thanks for the response!
Back to top Go down
Miejoe

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:48 am

*puts on best movie trailer announcer voice*

It is one of the most ravaged places in Malton.

Where violent war erupts daily...

A Fort that is but a den for the cruelest of the City's undead...

Until...

The Battle at Perryn's Drift

Friends and Allies - Page 4 The_defense_of_Rorkes_Driftsml

'A prayer is as good as a bayonet on a day like this'

For the Fortress's Sixth Anniversary celebrations, we will be "Twin Tornado" Chain Killing the dedicated horde at Fort Perryn's Gatehouse. And where will we be hiding? We won't! :unsure: We'll be in plain sight of our enemy, partying outside, in the Fort Perryn grounds!

All Fortress members, Allied Friends and Heroes of the Distant Past are to assemble outside the Armoury at Fort Perryn, Whittenside, and to sign up for a Tornado Chain Kill team. Click here to sign up to either the British Empire or to the Zulu Kingdom.

The Battle at Rourke's Drift
A Jensonson-Wiki Lesson
The British (who first invented the wheel) invaded the lands of the Zulu Kingdom way back in the olden days (when Michael Caine was young.) A horrible battle of spears Vs guns ensued. Strangely, the "guns" lost due to a silly miscalulation regarding squad numbers and higher ground (A schoolboy error they should have learnt about back in War 101) The Zulu's won and one of their ancestors became an officer on the USS Starship Enterprise in the future. Strange eh? crazy

This is not the Battle of Rourke's Drift but the Battle of Perryn's Drift - The Sequel!

The Zulu's have now joined forces with the British to fight a new enemy, zombies! But it still remains a bitter alliance so they're competing for the last kill. Huzzah!

What to expect at FP11

Friends and Allies - Page 4 PartyFP11-1

Want to know how this Party's going down?
Where: Outside the Fort Perryn Armoury in Whittenside
(Instructions for Arrival: "Head straight to the Fort Perryn gatehouse, avoiding the outer walls (you can't walk through them!). Enter the gatehouse, then move one north and you'll be outside the Armoury!")
Date: Monday September 20, 2010
Time: 0000hrs GMT Sept 20 - 2359hrs GMT Sept 20...ish.
What to do: Come, be happy and waste AP accordingly Wink

Need a revive? Go to Went Street (one south of the gatehouse) and post a revive request on our forum
Tuesday 20th September 00:00 (GMT)
Monday 19th September 20:00 (EST)
[color:23ab=cc3333]Monday 19th September 19:00 (CST)
Monday 19th September 18:00 (MST)
Monday 19th September 18:00 (PST)

It's a Fortress Party! Lots to do!!!
(Friends and Allies - Page 4 Icon13 Party forum to open on Tues 20th Sep)

FP11 Promotions Thread - [Link]

Party Chat - [Link]

The Twin Tornado Chain Kill at Fort Perryn - [Link]

FAFTA's - Place your votes now!

- Combat Team of the Year - [Link]
- Best Commander - [Link]
- Best Picture! - [Link]
- The Please STOP Posting FAFTA - [Link]
- Most Knowledgeable Ol' Fogy of 2011 - [Link]
- Best Custom Member Title - [Link]
- Top LMAO Character 2011 FAFTA - [Link]
- Ally of the Year - [Link]
- Best UD Name of 2011 - [Link]
- Unsung Hero 2011 - [Link]

Epic Parties in Malton!

The Fortress has a grand history of partying in Malton. Check our the map below. It shows all the places we've partied since 2005 and, believe me, there have been some EPIC events throughout the years. This one will be a HUGE one!

Friends and Allies - Page 4 PartyLocations

So...Conclusion...

1. Come to the party. Fort Perryn [85,90] First light, 20th Sep and spilling out for a few days at Fort Perryn grounds.

2. It's a Street Party. We party outside. But inside the Perryn grounds.

3. It's the first ever Twin Tornado Battle Chain Kill Party *gasp*. Pick a team!
<3 Have fun! <3

Back to top Go down
benaldo138

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Howdy MCM! I go by benaldo51 in UD and i'll be the MalTel technician for the NW-1 district of malton. I'm looking forward to working with you all and making sure the northwest keeps its phone coverage!
Back to top Go down
Miejoe

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 am

Yup, it's me again!

Friends and Allies - Page 4 Tfxmas

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks for the invitation Miejoe!
Back to top Go down
Seekandyeshallfind

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Hi! I'm Seekandyeshallfind...   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 am

Hi! I'd love to be an official pal of the MCM!

Should I sing for my access? {ahem..}

"Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you..."

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
CyberOp

Registration date : 2013-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Requesting dimplomat status for NWO.
Back to top Go down
Futuyama

Futuyama

Registration date : 2016-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Edit:  Moved to Community Reception Hall by Gong Li

Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi Futuyama! I gave you Allies status on the forums, which should let you post in at least one private area meant for discussion with Allies.
Back to top Go down
DoXBr

Registration date : 2017-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Hey!

I"m a member of KT and former member of the Fortress, been sent here by Gong Li and would like to extend my help to the MCM as an ally!

Always glad to help out our friends!

cool shooter

Last edited by DoXBr on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://electriceye.dxavier.net/
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:54 pm

He does custom signature life bars as well!  Friends and Allies - Page 4 871985367
Back to top Go down
DoXBr

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Gong Li wrote:
He does custom signature life bars as well!  Friends and Allies - Page 4 871985367

That too! lots of people asked for those back in the day :p
Back to top Go down
Kenny Nathan

Kenny Nathan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 4:53 am

Woaaaaa!!! So cool!!! I'd love to receive your help on customizing the bars! Very Happy Really much appreciate it, sir!
Back to top Go down
DoXBr

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 am

Kenny Nathan wrote:
Woaaaaa!!! So cool!!! I'd love to receive your help on customizing the bars! Very Happy Really much appreciate it, sir!

Hey Kenny! No problem, we can get you a custom one in no time! Just send me a PM with what you have in mind and we can get it done Smile
Back to top Go down
Squirrelmeyer

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:07 am

DoXBr wrote:
Hey!

Hi Dox! Nice to meet you. We're always excited to make new friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Allies   Friends and Allies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Allies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4