Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks for your interest Julian. There is paperwork in the Admissions Office for you to fill out. Please let me know if you can't see area.

Also, please change your tags to MCM Applicant.

QB
Back to top Go down
AlynaGaboya

AlynaGaboya

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:46 am

To whom it may concern,

Good Day! I am AlynaGaboya, a Level 3 Scientist. I am interested in joining your prestigious college, in the course of Doctor of Philosophy in Revivificationology (ZhD). My UD I.D. is #2118385. Thanks for reading this, and once again, good day!

Sincerely,
AlynaGaboya
Back to top Go down
Paul Leahy

Paul Leahy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello AlynaGaboya! Welcome (again) to the premises of the Malton College of Medicine! I'm sure that our dean, QBee, or one of our admissions officers will be with you shortly. However, it might be helpful if you approached them privately in the hospital (game) itself, to remind them that your Application Request is pending.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Sorry! RL has had me too busy...Your application is ready for you in the admissions office.
Back to top Go down
Kirlin

Registration date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 pm

So, hey, it's me again. I'm back because you guys are fun. Even if nobody ever seems to pay attention to the forum or IRC. So... maybe I could actually join now? Please?

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=356559
Back to top Go down
Momiji

Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 am

hello! i am momiji MATSUDA. (ID#1424438)
actually it is not good in the English speaking. can understand. sorry for a fool.
healthcare professionals get compensated in their results. in the giving access to health care should be not refused for any person.
so, I would like to join the Medicine College. for your consideration!

初めまして!私は松田紅葉です。
実は私は英語が苦手なのです。私は理解します、 愚かなことには残念です。
医療従事者は結果によって償われます。医療はどんな人のためにも拒絶されるべきではありません。
したがって、私は医科大学に加わりたい。よろしくお願い!

(I can actually try my best to post in the best English that I can, though I play Momiji as a silent man who does not have a very strong grasp of English, thus employing some common mistakes that I used to make, as an ESL student (although English is actually my third, not my second language.)
I've roleplayed him with someone who is Japanese IRL, and he told me that it wasn't a racist portrayal, but please do inform me if ever it's not in good taste. I love you  I am willing to adjust if that is the case! Besides, he'll eventually have to learn how to speak a bit better.)

Worry not, this might be the first and last time you'll see me actually use Japanese; I could speak it to a degree at home (with my mother) but  I am not as skilled when it comes to actually writing it.)
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 am

Welcome Momiji,

You might want to just stay around and check us out for a bit. Currently we are being hunted by a group and therefore not that much fun at the moment.

If in a couple of weeks we can settle down, let me know if you are still interested.

QBee
Back to top Go down
Momiji

Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 am

QBee wrote:
Welcome Momiji,

You might want to just stay around and check us out for a bit.  Currently we are being hunted by a group and therefore not that much fun at the moment.

If in a couple of weeks we can settle down, let me know if you are still interested.

QBee
I am still very interested in joining, yes!
I had been delayed with responding due to forgetting my password for this forum / I had alt conflicts and still do, at the moment.
I'll be in Greentown if my alt is far away enough. C:

Thank you so much again!
Back to top Go down
k4Anarky

k4Anarky

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi! I wanna join you guys. hat tip My UD's account is the same name as this account's. I mostly want to help my fellow rotters, as well as finding new things to do that don't involve shooting someone in the head or me getting shot in the head. But when it comes to that I'm fine with it.

As a person with a partially decayed cortex, I admit that I can sometimes be quite fragile. But I figure being a rotter is the opposite of being defenseless, so I can be a great help on heavy-duty pushes for retaking places, for example, or strategically moving hordes away from sensitive areas.

I'm looking forward to pitch in anway I can! Thanks, all!
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Welcome k4Anarky,

I'll set you up with an application tomorrow morning!

QB
Back to top Go down
k4Anarky

k4Anarky

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:01 am

Thank you, Q!  bouncy 
Back to top Go down
satanzed

satanzed

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2014-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

I'd like to become an official member of MCM. I feel I've embodied the ideas and beliefs of MCM and will do what I can to follow all the rulez.

ID= http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=266800

Regards,

SatanZed.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm

SatanZed,

Your application is waiting in the Adminission Office. Please let me know if you have any trouble access it.

QB
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

Number of posts : 1461
Registration date : 2014-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:07 am

Hi!  I'm back for my second visit to St George's Hospital and I would like to officially join the Malton College of Medicine.

my UD ID - Gong Li

I'm excited about helping in any way that I can.

Thank you!

Gong Li
Back to top Go down
KurtH6355

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:47 am

Character Name: M1 Alphineso
Character ID: 2203171
Reason Of Joining MCM: A week ago I started M1 Alphineso and I spawned right outside of St. George's Hospital. They came to me with open arms, with cookies as well. They gave me pointers, for I am new, and I have been helping them, scouting and healing, for I am and will ever be in their debt for sheathing me away from the groans of the undead. I feel at home and at safety with the MCM, and I wish to now officially join the ranks of the students at the college.
Back to top Go down
demanche

demanche

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Request for admission   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 pm

I would like to join the Malton College of Medicine, it has been identified as a prestigious institution and I feel that my skills in pathology and trauma medicine could be of great assistance in these trying times.  As per your application I have affixed my "employee ID=2193536".  I have been able to retrieve my Curriculum Vitae that is accessible via the Richard General Hospital Physician Database (OOC - accessible via 'my website' link on my MCM profile).  My apologies for it being somewhat incomplete as power dropped as I was trying to access it. My training in pathology is collegiate and with many years of experience as a resident physician with Richards General Hospital prior to the great event.  My experience with trauma medicine and trauma care regrettably comes from my survival within the confines of Malton and trying to learn and help as many as I can with what I can.  

My hope is to help stem the tide of these abominations that walk our streets and to be able to at least keep them in check and hopefully save as many of my fellow humans as I can.  I have spent several years on the streets and I'm tired, I know my life is short and growing shorter every day I'm alive, but I want to save as many as possible and to bring back as many more as are willing to accept my help.  It has been proven in nature that there is safety in numbers and with the more diverse your number the better your chance of survival. This may seem like the groans of an old man but I know that age is in the mind and I'm not dead yet!

I look forward to being a part of your team and to give this group something the could hopefully find useful.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading my application and regardless of your finding or your final decisions, I will continue to help those that need it, as I swear by my oath as a physician and a human being.

Respectfully,
Malikai Demetri Demanché, Ph.D.

Last edited by demanche on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update info)
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Demanche
Jerryn

Jerryn

Registration date : 2015-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi, I'd like to join. Why? you ask. Well, I've been wondering around aimlessly for the last month or so without much to do but killing zombies, becoming a zombie and praying that someone un-zombifies me so that I can go back to my zombie-killing lifestyle to help keep the streets of Malton safe for other new Maltonians like myself.

I am of the Military classification, and as such, I feel it is my job and duty to protect those I can from zombie attacks, and the best way to do this is to shoot or chop zombies up as I see them. I haven't much training being a medical personnel as of yet, but I am open to the possibility of learning from great doctors and nurses of this organization in those fields too, all in order to better make Malton a safer place where we can all rest at night without wondering which door/barricade the zeds are going to knock down next.. and if it's going to be ours while we're sleeping.

My UD name is Jerryn Larnier, and UD ID I believe is 2202236, at least that's the ID that comes after the = when I'm on my profile screen.

I ran into your outpost at St. George's Hospital in Greentown, and ran into Gong Li, who was nice enough to refer me to this place when I inquired about joining after coming inside for shelter out of the rain... and zombies.

Hope to hear back from you all soon! I'd love to become a part of something bigger than just ONE Jerryn roaming around shooting zombies whenever I can and running when I can't... and groaning and knocking on random doors/barricades when I'm unfortunate enough to become zombieified.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 am

Welcome to MCM Jerryn, I'll be posting an application for you shortly.

QB
(aka Dean)
Back to top Go down
Jerryn

Jerryn

Registration date : 2015-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Great! Looking so forward to joining you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
CorpsmanKu

CorpsmanKu

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: All my FAK are belong to MCM.    Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Hiya MCM - I've been in your base learning from the best and I'm ready to apply for recruitment now that I'm feeling confident in my abilities. I love the cooperation and coordination displayed by members - strategic updates on neighboring areas, sharing diagnosis, random outbursts of song and cookies. My existence in Malton was lonely and full of zombies trying to eat me. I was dropped off in Mockingridge months ago and spent about 2 weeks in a dark abandoned cinema. I ran through Kempsterbank once... never again. I ran and hid, ran and hid, ran some more before encountering someone that advised me to check out St. George's.  

Now thanks to MCM ( <3 Gong Li! ) I'm well on my way to transforming myself into a very capable medic. I've been doing the MCM short medic-run, plus wandering about Greentown to become more familiar with the area and inhabitants.

profile.cgi?id=2206943

Also, I'm infection-free. I was bitten almost a month ago and was lucky to catch the infection in time. I present to you a clean bill of health (currently).
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 am

Welcome CorpsmanKu I shall put an application in the administration office for you as you come highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Salakatika

Salakatika

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello. I'm Salakatika. Most people just call me Sala.

I wish to join this College because I have found that it possesses many reputable books, and I have been living here for a month now already. I'm just a simple girl without many skills, but if nothing else, maybe I can learn the art of medicine here. I am also familiar with the... Dewey Decimal System, I think it is called? So perhaps I can also help as a librarian.

(id=2213816)
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:02 am

Welcome Salakatika!  I probably need to your recommendations on some punk music albums.  Smile  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
doublepong

doublepong

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:04 am

Hey I'm doublepong.

I've been hanging out with you guys at the hospital and the chat is pretty funny to read.

Skills include:
- Axing things questions
- Moving vending machines in front of doors
- Hoarding loot
- Talking

Profile ID: id=2132704
Back to top Go down
Gong Li

Gong Li

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:08 am

Welcome Doublepong!  I hope with your hoarding skills you can teach us how to increase our inventory capacity!  ^_^  I put an application for you in the Admissions Office.  Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!

Admissions Office

Li
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next