Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
DrSmitty

DrSmitty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:31 pm

I guess I should have been more clear on the baked goods front.

I adore pie. I am honestly loathe to do much in the way of work unless there is a payout at the end but as the economy here in Malton is in shambles I'd be more than happy to accept any compensation in the form of pastries.

At the expense of revealing my Achilles heel so early in our relationship nice warm, fresh from the oven, pies are my Scooby Snacks, should you ever need to bribe me into some hard labor.
Back to top Go down
Ellzie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello!

My name is Ellzie. I obviously have not been able to renew my license in a while, but...

::digs through her lab coat for a second before lifting out a ratty wallet and flashes her drivers license at you. You notice the number is 2015586::

I am a scientist. Was working in the Pippard building in South Blythville until we ran out of chocolate bars in the vending machine rage . Silly me, assuming I could actually last without chocolate. After spending a month trying to reproduce the effects and taste of chocolate (and getting myself fairly sick by testing my results...) I decided to give up and wander around outside for a while. If I can't have chocolate, what's the point?

So, I allowed the zombies to take me in hopes that brains were tastier. Unfortunately, they were not. But anyway! A kind soul decided to revive me outside the barricades of St. George's Hospital, where I was greeted with warm (chocolate chip!) cookies. I've grown quite fond of the residents of St. Georges and would like to offer my (admittedly limited) skills to the hospital.

Cookies are not necesary... but GREATLY appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 am

Ellzie wrote:
Hello!

My name is Ellzie. I obviously have not been able to renew my license in a while, but...

::digs through her lab coat for a second before lifting out a ratty wallet and flashes her drivers license at you. You notice the number is 2015586::

I am a scientist. Was working in the Pippard building in South Blythville until we ran out of chocolate bars in the vending machine rage . Silly me, assuming I could actually last without chocolate. After spending a month trying to reproduce the effects and taste of chocolate (and getting myself fairly sick by testing my results...) I decided to give up and wander around outside for a while. If I can't have chocolate, what's the point?

So, I allowed the zombies to take me in hopes that brains were tastier. Unfortunately, they were not. But anyway! A kind soul decided to revive me outside the barricades of St. George's Hospital, where I was greeted with warm (chocolate chip!) cookies. I've grown quite fond of the residents of St. Georges and would like to offer my (admittedly limited) skills to the hospital.

Cookies are not necesary... but GREATLY appreciated. Very Happy

Hi Ellzie, good to see you on here!

One of the admins will get to you soon, we promise!
I'd do it myself but someone needs to change you over to applicant, I the mean time I'll get you some cookies bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
Ellzie

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am

panda Why thank you very much! Have you been a member long? I must say I am quite amused by these smilies...
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am

I remember being stunned by the number of smileys as well. I've been a member for three years nearly, loving it still.
In the interest of not filling up the threat with chatter come find me in st georges and we'll have a shindig. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 am

Welcome, Ellzie! Sorry for the delay. Feel free to help yourself to the fresh baked cookies while you fill out some forms in the Admission's Office. (Check out the new section of the forums you now have access to.)

Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Ellzie

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Cheers!

To be warned, I'm a hugger. ::hug sonja::
Back to top Go down
ROBOT 7

ROBOT 7

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: INITIAITE APPLICATION PROTOCOL 413G   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 Robot7

Please be advised, this unit is available for reassignment to College admission status. Current capabilities are at optimum levels, including high-intensity combat/security protocols, tissue repair of carbon-based biological units, fully upgraded scientific analysis and biohazard data-gathering and countermeasure programs, and self-replicating nanite-enhanced cookie dispensers incorporated into main chassis.

Present location is within St. George Hospital, where general contributions to the greater good have been performed. Benevolent contributions include: high-pressure delivery of various herbal infused heated beverages, high-velocity dispersal of cookie rations with 89% efficiency, release of numerous live crustaceans throughout hospital parameters (FOR SCIENCE!), application of first responder medical protocols on biological units, security response directed towards hostile post-virile biological units, etc...

It is the summation of this unit that Malton College of Medicine would be an optimal agency for allocation of this resource, pending MCM authorization.

Uplink with current medical database requested, learning mode initiated.
*a panel slides back on ROBOT 7's chassis, revealing the serial number 922907*
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Welcome Robot 7! Your admissions paperwork is waiting for you in the Admissions Office section of the forum. Please let me know if you have problems accessing this area.

QB
Back to top Go down
Lt Uribe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Joining   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Im Very interested into joining the MCM Although I Am only just beggining to see the Wonderful world of Malton, I hope to experience it not alone, but with those I can help. And they in turn give me the experience, the knowledge to aid others in need, the chance to learn the various lessons that there are to learn, given by the MCM. So, I come to yours humbily, removing my hat from my head, and tenderly placing it upon my chest, I stand on one knee, and bow my head.

Ok, if that didnt convince you, then let me say that Im very profficient, knowing much of the locations of Malton and its Various Groups. Although I Have not been Affiliated with them. I tended to drift, from place to place, going where I am needed. I stayed At the magnificent ST George's Hospital, getting to know Q Bee, Villhem, and countless others.For it was Vllhem who reccomended me to this page, but i couldnt log on here and ask to join you guysdue to technical problems Razz id=2022043

Please and Thank you, I hope to become part of The MCM.
-Alex
P.S. Did I mention im highly efficient with Tech and such? Wink
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome Lt. Uribe,

Many of our students go on to lead very productive lives once they leave our humble little college. I happy to set you up an application and you can decide how long you would like to stay.....or drift and come back. Frankly, it's up to you.

QB
Back to top Go down
Lt Uribe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you. In reality im just tired of drifting and just want to belong....:/
Back to top Go down
Noushi

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Noushi   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 pm

konnichiwa!

Noushi is (as I already told QBee) a breathing alt of the zombie dance professor
kemboushou who did the lecture and demo in the hospital this morning.

kemboushou had to move on (actually was shot and dumped by a newbie), but Noushi
does his own thing - he's a Japanese fireman from Osaka who came via a firefighter
exchange program, but never got out again. Out of desperation, he turned to an old
hobby - DJ'ing and attempting to run a radio station he calls MMR - Malton Music Radio.

He drifts from one radio transmitter to the next, trying to broadcast his show and very
strange music selection nobody else understands... is tired of shooting and axe work...
would rather drink tea (or sake ;-) and have some company (btw, Japanese have a
sweet tooth, too - okashi, anybody?).
Maybe see more of Malton - he's been walking in a circle for the past months.
He attached himself loosely to Zombra's Pub out of gratitude, as they were the
first to heal him... so he occasionally spraypaints ads for them, and drifts on...

...his phone number in Osaka was 1981250 , but he can't call there anymore...
Back to top Go down
penquinmorado

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Greetings MCM,
I am very interested in enrolling in your esteemed college. I am relatively new to Malton, but I have spent enough time wandering to realize that there is much to be learned from others. A friend of mine, William Reynolds of the Philosophe Knights, recommended that I look into MCM. I made the trek to St. Georges and have spent about a week in the area. I have been very impressed with what I've seen from the group and its friends, and I also find the atmosphere generated by it's members to be friendly and welcoming. Although I have been fairly quiet thus far, I could easily see myself as a part of the MCM community. Thank you for your consideration and I bid you all a good day.

Sincerely,
penquinmorado
Back to top Go down
scarlet fox

scarlet fox

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 am

Merry meet Penguinmorado

An administrator will see to your app soon. If your not drowned in the sea of milk that seems to have flooded the hospital you can give a shout there saying you want to fill out an app.

Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:50 pm

penquinmorado, your application is in the admissions office.
Back to top Go down
PT Melville

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Howdy!

I've been wandering around The Hospital for some time, spending most of the time in Pipp. I don't know why I like this place, maybe it is constant action (new guests all the time).

Anyway I decided to drop in and say hello. I was aware about forum for some time, but hesitated. Just droped one of my alts, so I could concentrate more on this character.

You can find some information about me on wiki: wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Labla
(I will soon update it hopefully - JP Hopper is inactive and DD Lynch is a rotter few suburbs away from my main character. I also decided to go with pistol, but not boomstick for PT Melville).

I apologize for bad writing, I just switched to tablet and I'm not sure how dictionary is supposed to work. English isn't my native language.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Welcome PT!

You have been a big help around the hospital. I'm glad you are sticking around for a while.

QB
Back to top Go down
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:50 am

Hello. My character name is the same as my forum name - Dutcher Bailey. id=2097698 I'm a level 2 firefighter with axe proficiency and free running.

I discovered UD a few days ago and am already hooked. Its amazing - for a game I can only play a few minutes each day, I've already spent hours and hours reading the wiki and every UD-related site I can find. Even with that extensive research, I know there is still a great deal I have to learn. I've done a lot of searching for a survivor group to join, looking not only for an active group, but one that fits my style. MCM is just what the doctor ordered (yes, I like corny puns). After reading the public areas of the MCM forums, I can tell already that you folks will be a fun group to be with.

BTW, I have an alt that I started as a zombie, but he's already been randomly revivified in the middle of a deserted street. In accordance with the rules of the game, I'm keeping my characters completely separate, but for the moment I have two survivor characters. I intend to roleplay the situation. Now that my other character is alive, he wants to STAY alive, so he'll be a survivor as long as possible, but for a character with no combat skills, no weapons, and no free running, that might not be long.

According to the map, and using diagonal movement, I am 22 blocks away from St. Georges Hospital. That means I can be there by tomorrow night, my time. I do need a bit of advice, though. My random searches have put me at 102% encumbrance and I still don't have a FAK. When I get to St. Georges, I'll search for FAKs, but I need to drop something to make room. My current inventory is: Fire axe, radio, two radio transmitters, flare gun, knife, two pistols, binoculars, generator and a toolbox. I don't really need the pistols, as I plan to use my axe as my primary weapon. I don't have the construction skill yet, so do I need to hang on to the toolbox? The radio transmitters are quite heavy - do I really need two? What should I drop and what should I keep?

Last edited by Dutcher Bailey on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: spelling)
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 am

Hi Dutcher!

It sounds like you'll fit in just fine. One of the admissions staff will have some paperwork for you soon... ish. (Slight delay due to zombie apocalypse.) In the meantime, I'll look forward to seeing you around. If I were you, I'd hold on to everything except the transmitters and the flare gun. Then, learn diagnosis as soon as you can; that'll help you learn more easily.

Welcome to DUCK! Phew. Welcome to Malton. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
Dutcher Bailey

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am

Hehe... I've done a bit of ducking myself. I just discovered the St. Georges / Pippard area isn't exactly safe at the moment. I'm holed up in the Hazeldine building nearby, and when I get AP again, will head north to check the hospitals there for FAKs. For the record, I *did* make it to St. Georges, and quickly high-tailed it out of there! affraid
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:38 am

Yeah, um, heh, we're.... um... remodeling! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
PT Melville

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am

I wanted to wait till turmoil around MCM facilities stops, but it seems that it will last for some time. I'm interested in getting a ZhD degree while helping at Pipp and Nicols Avenue.

Hopefully I will be accepted as student, answering gladly futher questions if needed. I'm not in hurry with application, keeping in mind that current situation if far from favorable.

I would like also to send wishes to all MCM stuff: "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: PT Melville and Dutcher    Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Your applications are available in the admissions thread on the forum. Please let me know if you have any trouble getting to it.

My apoligies for the wait, the holidays are always tough for doing the small stuff.

QB
Back to top Go down
Julian Caesar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

UD id= 2111073

I'd like to join this group because it's in Brooksville. Also, I am looking to pursue a medical career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next