Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
racerXazn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join!   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Hello

my ign is 017631 (yes all numbers):
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1091878

If it helps I was a member of AH for a year or two, then kind of broke away from UD for a while.
I've been in a plethora of survivor groups..mainly small pro ones where we went from town to town fixing them up as we went and reviving~

Anyway I'll stop by the hospital once I get more AP, cheers and thanks for looking at my app!
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 am

Welcome racerXazn, your application is in the admissions office. Make yourself known in the hospital it's the best way for us to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Lands

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:04 am

I want to gain access to this clan... UD Profile http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1684781
Back to top Go down
Sankhe

Sankhe

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 am

Jacob Lands wrote:
I want to gain access to this clan... UD Profile http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1684781
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://iamscott.net/1345928957985.html
asshole doctor

asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am

Sankhe wrote:
Jacob Lands wrote:
Suspect
No clan? of the cavebear?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Lands

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 am

this group...the amlton college of medicine...
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Welcome Jacob, pay no mind to the doctor. You are more that welcome here and in St. Simons I'll fix you up with an application but the best way to get to know us and for us to get to know you is by being active.

QB
Back to top Go down
Jacob Lands

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm

im normally on 3 to 9... i also feel a bit dead today...
Back to top Go down
Pest02

Pest02

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

I am Pest02, Ex-member of Ackland Mall Security. I left the group....around the end of 2008, but I only recently decided that I needed to leave the mall. My reason for leaving was a mix up in orders, where I ordered people to evacuate when I did not have the authority to do so.

My link is here, and below in the spoiler is my resume.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://umbrellacorporation.boardsmessage.com/index.htm
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Welcome Pest02, you are welcome to join us at St. Simons Hospital. I'll put a application in the admissions area for you. Please come and join the fun at the hospital so we can get to know you.

QB
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

I've been freeloading off your hospitality for far to long. Sadly I am a bit to long in the fang to be a student, is there any kind of graduate scheme into which I would be able to enter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vilhelm999?feature=mhw4
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 pm

I think we could fast track your degree Vilhelm. Welcome to MCM. Go ahead and change your tags to Malton College of Medicine.

QB

clap
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks alot Q Bee! Pleasure to finally be apart of the gang!
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Vilhelm! On the day Violet leaves, that's the loveliest news we could have had. You know how to make a girl wait - but it was worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
asshole doctor

asshole doctor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm

yeah i want my status changed also.. i'm not really much of a student. study
Back to top Go down
DrClaytonForrester

DrClaytonForrester

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Here I am   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 am

My experiment is coming along nicely. So many subjects just keep shambling up to the front door, its amazing. This whole "zombie apocalypse" thing is the best thing that could have happened for my research. ... But that's none of your concern . . . /quickly pulls a cookie from his coat pocket/ Have a cookie! Trust me, I'm a Scientist.

But seriously, I can't tell you how much of a pleasure its been to find myself dropped into such a great bunch of folks upon starting the game. I have two other characters in other parts of town and they're pretty much on their own. I've learned so much from y'all and 99% of the time I know I have a safe place to rest and practice. I've started making FAK circuits outside the hospital. That's kinda fun. I always try to peek over at the graveyard/church area and sometimes get a chance to revive a friend.

So, here I am, asking to officially become part of the party.

Thanks for the cookies.
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am

Dr Forrester, welcome! Your paperwork is waiting for you in the Admissions Office ...
Back to top Go down
Vilhelm123

Vilhelm123

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 am

sherry stringfield wrote:
Vilhelm! On the day Violet leaves, that's the loveliest news we could have had. You know how to make a girl wait - but it was worth it in the end.

Glad you're so pleased Sherry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McThulhu

McThulhu

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 pm

I, Seamus McThul'u, would like te officially announce me intentions te enroll and ye lovely college. I be quite interested in 'ow people think, their motivations, and te nature and nurture of it all. And I be 'opin ye 'ave room for me 'ere at te college.
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Yay! Welcome Seamus! Your paperwork is waiting in the Admissions Office.
Back to top Go down
Miranda_Zee

Miranda_Zee

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Joinin'   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi! My character's name is same as the username, Miranda Zee, with the ID of 1704791. I've already announced my presence in St. Simon's and was directed here.

Since my character is a NecroTech Employee, I wanted to move her from the suburb I started in to one more suited to her abilities, ex. one with a lot of NecroTech buildings. The two I found with the most were Eastonwood and Molebank, but I liked the looks of Eastonwood a lot better, so I decided to move there; I also checked out what groups there were in Eastonwood and found out about the MCM, and it looked like a nice, friendly group to join, so I figured I'd do that when I got in. After my cross-city tour I took refuge in the first VSB building I could find, which happened to end up being St. Simon's. I was greeted by 50+ people chatting playfully and I remained there for the next few days, amazed at the diligence of the survivors in keeping the 'cades up and the inhabitants safe and sound. There have been three break-ins of single zombies and only one person's been killed, and more have joined us since then. It just seems like an amazing community and a nice safety net for someone who's just starting out, like me. That is why I want to join the Malton College of Medicine. Smile
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Hiya Miranda, thanks for joining the forum! Your paperwork is waiting in the Admissions Office.
Back to top Go down
joshua lilton

joshua lilton

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Hmmmmmmm. So I've been sleeping in St. Simon's for a while and find myself liking the atmosphere; also it's a nice safe group where a pacifist such as myself can feel fairly secure and also do some good.

I'm a quiet sort and spend a lot of time lurking, I know, but I like helping out where I can- might I join the College?
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Nice to have you around Joshua! Sherry will be setting up an application for you shortly. In the mean time you and Miranda should try the Med runs we have mapped out on our wiki.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Malton_College_of_Medicine/medic_runs

It will get you out and about in a safe way.

QB
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Hiya Joshua! Take a moment between those medic runs to fill in the paperwork waiting for you in the Admissions Office ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next