Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert N. Neville

Robert N. Neville

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:52 am

Hi! My id is 1569288, my name is Robert N. Neville, and I was legend before some movie company made a joke of my life.
Still looking for Ben Cortman, someone told me he's sort of living outside in Malton.
But for now, I'd like to settle down for a while and make something for my fellow humans, aside then survive and kill, and yes, be nice, and be treated nice as well...
Zombie apocalipse tend to make you change your point of view...

p.s. sorry if there are any errors, but I'm italian and it's been some time since I wrote this much in english... :-)
Back to top Go down
Mama Salts

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

To the Kind Folk of MCM:

I would like to be considered for admission to MCM. I have been searching for a Humanitarian Group and I like the mission and work ethic of MCM. Before I came across the MCM, I thought I wanted to hang out with the Lesbian Pirates, but I wasn't up for the level of alcohol indulgence and twisted merriment that would have been involved in following that group. Then there was the Dribbling Beavers - the infighting with the Dead Bunnies was a drag and I could tell fairly soon I needed a more positive environment. Thus,

My ID is Mama Salts... http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1437529. I'm currently swaying in a cemetery north of St. Simon's Hospital in Eastonwood. I'm almost swaying in synch with Gene Myers who is a standing a headstone away from me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Mama Salts
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Hiya Mama! I'm sure someone will get back to you soon about the paperwork, but for now, why don't you shamble down and join us in Ketchelbank? Just stand in the Wasteland at [47,35]. I'll look for you tomorrow morning if no one gets to you before then. After that, step into St Eusebius's Hospital and we'll get you back to full health.

syringe
Back to top Go down
Lanatha

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Sure I'd like to join   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 pm

You guys are the most fun I've had in this game in the four years I've technically been playing it, assuming you don't count the two year hiatus, of course. I'd love to fool around with you on a slightly more formal basis.

Oh, right: Me
Back to top Go down
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 pm

hello Wink
im MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER ( MZK ) is ok
former officer in D.E.M. / M.E.M.S. in N.E. malton ( Left on GOOD TERMS )lvl 41 ( all survivor skills )
I recently moved o the N.W.
and will live in the Eastonwood , East Becktown , Richmond Hills ,Lukinswood ,Havercroft
I just arrived in eastonwood ( where I wanted to move to ) and saw you on the suburb map
look like a great group !
I couldnt find one in the NE I wanted to be in . so I moved here !
now I see your based in SW ?
are you not up north ?
--------------
Why isnt signature working?
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1482345
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey Master Zombie Killer! We are indeed in the Northwest now, and are currently scattered about a few different suburbs on various missions. We should have several representatives in the general area of the hospitals in Eastonwood, St Simon's and St Anselm's, and at Tryme NT.

Also, we're going to join the zoo on Halloween for their annual Halloween Hootenanny of Horror.

Post here to let us know when you're in Tryme or the hospitals in Eastonwood, or at the zoo for Halloween, and we'll start the paperwork for you.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Violet_B
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 pm

IM IN EASTONWOOD NOW , DEAD AT RP the Knyps Monument(38, 22)
I CHANGED GROUP TAG AND EDITED PROFILE Wink
---------------------
ps SS I do tend to forget caplocks a lot lol!
but I am working on it !
I cant go near the ZOO.. Im afraid of animals and have allergies to animal Hair !
good thing its not with Zombies! or is that a bad thing ?
I do have the skills , so I could go into the security field if needed Wink and my name fits LOL
Back to top Go down
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 pm

the G.H.'s are in ruiens
I did some cadeing and 1 heal today
where else can I go to fill out paperwork?
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 am

You should be able to see a new section, MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER. It's called the Admissions Office, and your paperwork is waiting there for you!
Back to top Go down
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 am

yep I see it Wink
I dont have time today
was my 14 hr work day and I gotta get up in 6 hrs
{people} needs to run , 3 zess breached her safe house ,
I used up all but one of my FAKs on her and 2 others but they mught not last !
I have a3 or 4 needles in case she falls
ill do paperwork tomorrow Wink

edited to remove tactical information from public. ~Vi
Back to top Go down
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:51 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St Anselm's Hospital (34, 21)
was strong baricade
I indstalled a genny and fuled it up and caded to EHB and foun a few faks
---------------
forgot it was HALLOWEEN, lol
IWILL GET PAPERWORK DONE BUN SUN ----honest
Back to top Go down
Violet Begonia
Admin
Violet Begonia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER, we like to keep tactical updates in the private section of the forum. I'm editing your posts to delete the locations of MCM members. Also, St Simon's is to always be kept at VSB++. It's important for people to be able to reliably find an entry point.

We have a barricade plan up on the wiki. You might want to check it out - it's got lots of good information.
Back to top Go down
JPanzerj

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Hello chaps, chappettes and the various inanimate objects littered around the Dean's office.
Game name's JPanzerj, with two other accounts - both survivors and both are at least one suburb away. I'm attempting to get one of my alts over to Wyke Hills and another off to Miltown so you can be sure i'm not going to zerg.

I would like to join the MCM as i've been looking for a survivor group with a focus on Role Playand as well activities 'n' fun, and i think the MCM might be just the home i'm looking for!

Am currently in a well-known hospital, (wink, wink,) or around that area, most probably stealing a few fuel cans or generators.

Profile:
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1612573
Other Contacts:
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User_talk:Jpanzer

Thanks!
-James
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Welcome JPanzerj,

I'll just pop an application in the Admissions office for you to fill out. Then make yourself known once you get your alts squared away.

QB
Back to top Go down
floyder

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm

hey i want to join this organization but i have fallen to bad luck can if someone is near Bradbury Library can you revive me if not tell me a place where a lot of people are i will be there asap
Back to top Go down
Craddle

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:02 am

Um... uh... hi?

My name is craddle and I would like to join the MCM, my ID is 1672465

I slept in St.Simon's hospital earlier and when I got up I tried to attack/heal another survivor, I was told that I shouldn't do that as it was frowned apon by the MCM, that got me thinking, "what's the MCM?" so I looked you up on the wiki and found that I liked this group, later, I finally decided to join when I was mistaken for one of you by a person called Twotree who offered me coffee Smile

So, here I am now, asking if I can join. Very Happy

I was intending to go to Greentown anyway so I hope to be their by Christmas to spread the cheer in the form of FAK's

EDIT: Oh, right, that's handy, I might of had to of gone to greentown but instead I can just stay in ST.Simon's!

Last edited by Craddle on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was misinformed and wanted to show that I knew that MCM was in Eastonwood)
Back to top Go down
Posydon11

Posydon11

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 am

we aren't in greentown any more we are in st simons
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Craddle wrote:
So, here I am now, asking if I can join. Very Happy
Welcome! I'm sure the staff will properly and happily get you started. Until then, feel free to hang out with us. Have a mug of... whatever this is. drunk carol
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Craddle, you have an application waiting in the Admissions Office. Please fill out the paperwork and make yourself known in St. Simons.

QB
Back to top Go down
Yamino Yononaka

Yamino Yononaka

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Hello, everyone. I've spent almost two weeks there in MCM HQ already and found out that this College is quite friendly, communicative etc.
So finally I've decided to join... or at least try to join you.

Id is 1669958, Yamino (des') and I hope somebody has already noticed me there at St. Simon's (actually I hope the first impression of me wasn't that bad)

Anyway, here I am posting an application and... never mind. In-game "announcement of my joining desire" should already be...
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Welcome Yamino! I have openned up paperwork in the Admissions Office. Please go fill it out. There is usually a two week introduction time before admittance and it's best if your active in the hospital so we can get to know you.

QB

P.S. Don't worry about Sankhe, he bites everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cheese Knight

Cheese Knight

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Well, i'm already known to a great number of the staff, but here's the character i've got hanging around

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1619392

Still young, but I think i've got enough skills to be self sufficient for the time being.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:02 pm

GPS, let me speak with Vi about a short wait on your request.
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi all,

I've already had the pleasure of meeting some of y'all. I'm new to the game and playing a character named Joe Clementine (http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1679640). Everyone has been extremely helpful and MCM seems like a friendly, mature group, exactly what I'm looking for. So, I'd love to sign up if you can use me!
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Joe your paperwork is waiting for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next