Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabrelle

Gabrelle

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:46 am

YAR MCM! I was wondering if I could join you guys with my first alt I ever had she kinda broad Archerboy (yes it is a girl. It was a inside joke with the guy who pulled me in UD) She a good little alt. I wish to join because I hear its fun and I like to have fun. So if you dont mind a girl with mild dyslexia it would be awesome to join you in the fun.
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 am

Welcome Gabrelle!

Paperwork awaits you in the Admissions Office ...

I love you
Back to top Go down
Casamir Lirian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi, my char's name is Casamir Lirian, and I am interested in joining because I am a doctor. Not in real life, but in game I heal any and all injured people I find. I am currently based at a hospital that was overrun, and I am unaware of where I am right now. I have run out of IP moves, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to try to find Eastonwood. I will have my location tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
HellFreeze

HellFreeze

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Casamir!
This might help: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb
Back to top Go down
http://brightblades.com
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 am

Hiya Casamir! I'll leave some paperwork for you in the Admissions Office.

*lines things up on desk*
Back to top Go down
GhostOfTheOtter

GhostOfTheOtter

Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Want an M.D   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Hello My name Is GhostOfTheOtter an i want to join because i want to help people stay healthy an in fighting condition to combat this zombie menace and help anyway i know how im currently on the way to the hospital to join you healers but their are few places to rest for a world weray doctor
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Welcome Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Paul Leahy

Paul Leahy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:13 am

Hi, I'm Paul Leahy, same as my name in the game. My UDID is 1846794.

I want to join up because I've spent a while wandering Malton searching for my place, and a fair amount of it has been around the MCM campus. During this latest zombie rampage, I've found myself holed up in Coley Towers to the south of Simon's, and it has been a hell of a great time. I can't help but feel like this is where I'm supposed to be, helping y'all help all.

P.S. As you probably are well aware, Simon's and Anhelm are ruined, but I'm sticking around the safehouse at Coley Towers.
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 am

Hurry along to the Admissions Office young man!
Back to top Go down
Suburban_Zed

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: I WISH TO JOIN   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:27 pm

To Whom It May Concern;

The purpose of this post is to express my interest in joining your group. I have lots of experience in Urban dead and think I would be a good fit with your team.

I've revived you bunches (between nibbles and punches) as well, and I appreciate the revives you've given to me, too.

I'm a fine upstanding member of the Urban Dead community, my typing skills are pretty good, and I know Microsoft Office. I was also the secretary of my college bible study, and I graduated summa cum laude from college.

I believe that I could be a fine member of any team, but I want to be in yours because I've been here forever and I want to.

vvv This is me vvv
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=973711

Pleez tongue
Back to top Go down
Mr staypuffed

Mr staypuffed

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:06 am

Hooray! About time. Sherry will be along shortly to process your application...and probably ask you several questions about PKing. Good luck chomp
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Hmmm, well *looks at clipboard* I see you got rid of your bounties which is good. *places checkmark by boundies* I'll have Sherry set you up with a special application in the adminsions office.

Most of the faculty are in favor of your app but some have reservations....mainly about the pk'ing of non-hostles. I'm sure they are going to have questions for you....This may be a tough vetting.

QB

mario
Back to top Go down
Manannan mac Lir

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Request to join the Malton College of Medicine   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Dear esteemed Medical Professionals,

I would very much like to join your team if there were any openings available. I chose to be a Necrotech Employee as I felt this was how I could best help the Survivor cause. From the little I know of Malton so far there seems to be quite an imbalance in numbers in favor of Zombies over Humans and if it continues this way it will in my view damage the game as a whole. I'm very committed to being part of a well-organized and efficient team that can help guarantee survivors return to the fray quickly and reclaim their neighborhoods. I am aware that I very much need to learn about the tactics and approaches necessary to achieve this end and it was for this reason that I was first attracted to your group. I am aware that we are up against it as medical professionals and I am more than willing to be advised and instructed about how best to serve our common cause.
My Id No. is - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1933306

I am currently at the Cemetery in 33:20, one block north of St. Simon's Hospital and in need of a revive. I have some movement points available so I can move to a different revive point if that suited instead. I hope you will see fit to allow me to join your organisation

Manannan
Back to top Go down
Joe C

Joe C

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Manannan!

Someone will prepare your admissions paperwork shortly. We're a little scattered about at the moment, but, if you can get down to Williamsville and post your location, I can give you a poke. Smile

Also, the best way to coordinate is to join us in IRC. We're on the Nexuswar server in channel #mcm
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

*sits back behind desk, shuffles papers*

OK, ahem, I'm back. Manannan, welcome, your paperwork awaits in the Admissions Office.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Doc C

Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello

I am interested in joining the Malton College of Medicine.

I see it as a duty to help the other survivors of this apocalypse by providing medical care to any and all who need it.
I am currently operating out of St Matheo's Hospital in Kempsterbank.

Edit: Forgot my account name in game: Doctor Verzaten
Apologies for the mix up

Last edited by Doc C on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Hiya Doc!

I'm sending you a private message to let you know where you can find us, but don't forget to collect your paperwork from the Admissions Office ...

Sherry
Back to top Go down
Astroe

Astroe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

Dear Admissions Officer,
My name is Astroe, and I've been playing Urban Dead for a few years now though this character is new. I would love to join the esteemed ranks of The Malton College of Medicine to be a part of a community while best using my medic skills to help ensure the continuity of that community.

It says I can't post a link for seven days as I am a new member so if you'd like my profile link please send a PM. Thanks for your consideration Smile

Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome Astroe!

Take this email as your key to the Admissions Office, where you should find some paperwork waiting for you ...

Sherry x

Back to top Go down
Bradley Reala

Bradley Reala

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 pm

To the Administration Office of the MCM;

I am very interested in joining the Malton College of Medicine as a student. I've been with the game for quite some time, but have been inactive on the group stage so far. I've been impressed by the MCM's status as not only a hospital, but a teaching institution, and I would really like to help out with that for a time.

My profile can't be displayed here, sorry, but I'll give it in a PM if necessary.

I look forward to working with you all,
Bradley
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Welcome, Bradley!

We have some paperwork for you the fill out in the Admission's Office.
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Lucy Longshot

Lucy Longshot

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

Hello, Maltonites! I am Lucy Longshot in-game and on-forum. I would like to join MCM because I have thoroughly enjoyed observing the role-play silliness and would like to take part. I'll skip the trench coat. Please pass the cookies and punch!

Lucy
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Welcome Lucy! Your application is ready in the admissions office. Please let me know if you have any problems or difficults in finding the forms.

QB
Back to top Go down
DrSmitty

DrSmitty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Greetings! I've been around Malton for awhile but I somehow keep finding myself landing in or around St. Georges. I'm not sure if I officially need to join or not but I figure I may hang around for a bit a become a bit more of a fixture rather than that creepy guy who stops by every so often.

I also hear you have various baked goods...Am I wrong? That might be a deal breaker.

You may need this. id=1433452

Last edited by DrSmitty on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added profile link.)
Back to top Go down
Sonja Red
Admin
Sonja Red

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 pm

DrSmitty wrote:
Greetings! I've been around Malton for awhile but I somehow keep finding myself landing in or around St. Georges. I'm not sure if I officially need to join or not but I figure I may hang around for a bit a become a bit more of a fixture rather than that creepy guy who stops by every so often.

I also hear you have various baked goods...Am I wrong? That might be a deal breaker.

You may need this. id=1433452

Welcome, Dr. Smitty! I've left you some paperwork in the "Admissions Office". As to the baked goods... Are you fond or not fond of baked goods? We just may bake goods and consume them on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
https://maltonmedicine.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next