Malton College of Medicine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?

Go down 
+207
stelar
Cjtc32
galomini
LiJeKia
Xrun123
Xtian Law
KhanraTheDragon
7768tdan
JillStein
Don Durk
Zen
VragNaroda
Thedarkgamer02
Greenhx
Penny_Driver
Stefan Roodt
BayleafBeeen
Kenny Nathan
matilda IV
sodapop9mm
Lalia
lowgravity
Stellandra
Maddie Lewis
Rhang
Toro Tanaka
Zullin
Faye Moonfallow
Patient 17
James Daybreaker
awomanwithnoname
Skathi
Gong Li
Patrasche
die Assistentin
ucantosbaa
Bonersmith
Ophelia Pain
Serus Angel
Jenoma
doublepong
Salakatika
QBee
CorpsmanKu
Jerryn
demanche
KurtH6355
satanzed
k4Anarky
Momiji
Kirlin
AlynaGaboya
Julian Caesar
Dutcher Bailey
PT Melville
penquinmorado
Noushi
Lt Uribe
ROBOT 7
Ellzie
DrSmitty
Lucy Longshot
Bradley Reala
Astroe
Doc C
Manannan mac Lir
Suburban_Zed
Paul Leahy
GhostOfTheOtter
Casamir Lirian
Gabrelle
Pietro Gabriel
bloodrain3
Doctor Jake
Truthfairy
lasherlaroo
Calamitus
Jim Jacobs
Yidhra
dvoper
Gloknall
Gale Stormont
Roy Banes
Elise
VBukalow
Tiberius Banes
Victoria
Keira Bambini
chicklet
Amazing_Spiderzed
Bierbauch
Raymond Cruz
chenrazee
Doctor Daddy
AlugiaDOC
Morrie
Firewunder
gentlemanalbert
Robert Walsingham
Symphony N
Nathan Whitaker
Scoth
cynarion
Malshun
Bedlam Betty
Gus Dink
Karma Hunter
lolfutas
Twitched90
joshua lilton
Miranda_Zee
McThulhu
DrClaytonForrester
Vilhelm123
Pest02
Sankhe
Jacob Lands
racerXazn
Joe C
Cheese Knight
Yamino Yononaka
Craddle
floyder
JPanzerj
MASTER ZOMBIE KILLER
Lanatha
Mama Salts
Robert N. Neville
Squirrelmeyer
Jeffrey Boyd
Hilde Duyn
Sakito Nakamichi
ADAMCORE
benaldo138
Mr staypuffed
dexter peters
mere bystander
Rakewell
scarlet fox
Dazaras
AlterSaber
Dr Vash
d0c.TalonHawke
Twotrees
johnniej
Jessica Cranston
stu212
A Hunter
RettoTheFallen
EmmyJay
Alvy Fang
Posydon11
Malcom Tucker
YoEleven
D13
Souk
HellFreeze
zoi el
William Schneider
Alexandar Elms
Valere Lenoir
FuzzyWuzzie
sherry stringfield
OZORT General
Captain Trey Richards
Jack Kent
Stacy_Lace
asshole doctor
Chester Renfield
JohnnyTango
Gene Myeres
John Hobbes
Eugene Debbs
testing 12345
igotgun
cornelius weathersby
Austin Hunt
Jimmy Parachute
Stormy
mighty oak
CoffinBobBowman
breakdance lou
Killermon12
Dr Freefly
Twist
arcticbluejay
JLeeBly
Yarrrr Graaaaa
izzydigital
corey
The man with a gun
IBitYou
Mick O'Leary
warrior1
UndeadMikeyZ
Undeadjohnnys
thorbear
Clied Barton
fergiethebrave
jay dark one
Mary Embrey
Linkthewindow
dzombieslayer
mjrocks
Violet Begonia
Swisher Sweet
Sonja Red
211 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 am

Hiya Tori,

Your application form is waiting for you in a dusty pigeonhole in the Admissions Office.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 am

Greetings!

I am Elise. My alt is a level 28 survivor with a slight personality disorder.

I heard about you from my friend, DDM. Basically, I've been looking for a group to join, instead of being idle hiding in the ruins. What the MCM does seems to fit my style, and if I can help, I would be glad.

However, I heard that Eastonwood was ruined by zombies. Is there any special place for me to go?
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Colette_Hart
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 am

Welcome, Elise!

I'll leave an application form for you in the Admissions Office. Meanwhile, perhaps leave it one or two days before you come down to Eastonwood. MOB should be moving on by then, and we'll be doing repairs, which you're welcome to join in. Try at St Simon's Hospital [33,21], and if that's ruined, you can infer we're still scattered. But we'll be back there as soon as we can manage.

*looks down Elise's list of alts*

Ooh, a Sherrie ...
Back to top Go down
Roy Banes

Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:13 am

My name is Roy Banes. Ive been around since May 2007. Im an murderer and easily on the top 100 most known at all times. I was ranked #88 on the RG. I am currently seeking final atonement.

OOC info on me Im in the military and in afghanistan. Deployment is long and In my downtime i play online games, like tribal wars urbandead since my actualy labtop is broke and i cant do any single player games i enjoy.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome Roy!

Feel free to hang out aroudn the MCM compound (Simons, Anselm, and Tryme). All are welcome and it's a neutral territory for all.

Are you looking to have Roy join MCM or another alt? The reason I ask is that we require our members not to have any bountys when they join. It looks like Roy has quite a few! angel

We have lots of friends with some/a lot of history to their credit and that doesn't bother us. So grab a drink at the bar and feel free to participate in the fun.

QB
Back to top Go down
Roy Banes

Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 am

Which suburb would they be in? I think I've ran into your group before in Greentown but Im not familiair with those locations.

I was hoping to use Roy. Theres no way I'll ever get him off the RG with just over a hundred bounty to his name! I have another one (Doctor Oberman) with a bounty of 13 and a Marcus Banes with no bounty.
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 pm

MCM is located in Eastonwood now Roy. Feel free to come up and check us out, but be warned we are a talkitive group that loves to party. We often break out in song, have campouts with our neighborhood zeds and enjoy being nommed by our zed friends.

MCM is not for everyone, we are a hard working/playing group that utilizes teamwork and fun. We have a lot of experienced players who take the time to help out the new players. That's our mission and we have fun doing it.

Hope to see you soon,

QB
Back to top Go down
Gale Stormont

Gale Stormont

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi!

My character's name is Gale Stormont, and I'm new to the game-- I'm interested in joining 'cause my friend Joe Clementine told me about the game--and it sounded pretty cool. Then he told me about MCM, and what a fun group this was. Smile

So, just made it to St. Simon's, and I'd like to see how the game goes, and more importantly, survive long enough to enjoy it! Very Happy

Thanks!
~Gale~
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Welcome Gale!

Sherry will set you up with the paperwork shortly. In the meantime I would suggest that you check out our library section on the wiki;

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Malton_College_of_Medicine/library

It will give you lots of insight to Malton and how to play.

QB
Back to top Go down
Twotrees

Twotrees

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi Gale! Welcome. We enjoy a lot of chatting back and forth. Jump right in. We're a convivial bunch.
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Welcome Gale! Paperwork awaits you in the Admissions Office ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr staypuffed

Mr staypuffed

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 am

So....looks like Gale wins hottest avatar. Smile Welcome Gale
Back to top Go down
Gloknall

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Heya!

My name is Glok and I am a friend of Joe Clementine as well. My Character's name is Mick Callahan and I would love to join the MCM. Provided you dont have a problem inducting a hard-boiled, chain smoking cop who happens to be deathly afraid of zombies Smile
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Welcome Glok!

I have a feeling you'll fit right in! Sherry will be posting an application for you in the admissions office shortly. In the mean time take a look at our Welcome Center and check out who we are.

QB

Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Welcome Glok! Mounds of paperwork await you in the Admissions Office ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dvoper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:37 pm

My character's name is Dvorak Perelman, a NecroTech Scientist. Just made my way to Eastonwood and I want to join because I'd rather not be alone in Malton seeing as I'm a noob and that there is a decent community like this one in the game.

If I have this right, my UDID is 01:42:30

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 am

*ruffles Dvorak's hair*

Hello you! That set of numbers looks very much like the time at which you created your character. Here's your profile:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1833278

(We have ways, you see ...)

Your id number is that one at the end.

Rough times in Eastonwood, as you'll have noticed. Can't disclose too much on this public thread, but look for our members in buildings that you can enter, and talk with them there. If you're unlucky enough to be killed, head to the cemetery at [33,20] and we'll revive you. Oh, you'll need a map:

http://dssrzs.org/map/

Let's talk more about membership when we've been able to regain St Simon's Hospital and you've spent some time with us. Meanwhile, we'll look out for you!
Back to top Go down
Yidhra

Yidhra

Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Fan of Roleplaying & Addictive Browser Games   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello,

Call me Yidhra (that's my character's name in Urban Dead, as well). I am about as new to this game as one can get. I made an account yesterday after watching bunches of my online friends talk about it for a few weeks now. This looks like something I can get into; and I like the pace of the game as well.

I heard about your Guild (is that the right term in this game?) What I have read so far sounds like something I would like to associate with at the least, and become a member of potentially.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you IG. So far I have spent a night in the Patriarch Hospital. I have a hard time sitting still very long, though, so as soon as I had the AP I went seeking some Zombies to take DNA samples.

I am still working on the character concept for Yidhra IG. Here is the basics: She's a little bit nuts Wink She has no fear of the zombies, and approaches the idea with the calculated curiosity of a scientist. She started as the NecroTech lab assistant. Probably in the near future, once I get a better feel for the game, she will seek to become a zombie for awhile to better be able to study how it all works.

Looking forward to meeting some of you IG!

~ Yidhra

[Edit]

UD ID: 1834543
Back to top Go down
Cheese Knight

Cheese Knight

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Welcome Yidhra! Seems you've already got a good sense of whereto go, Patriarch's being used as a safe hospital for the low levels.

Whenever Sherry next shows up, she should be able to set you up with an application. For now though, you may want to take a peek our lecture archive here, lots of useful info. http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Malton_College_of_Medicine/library

You may want to change your group tag in your profile to "MCM Applicant"
Back to top Go down
Yidhra

Yidhra

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

It turns out I have some confusion about this guild's policies regarding roleplaying and play-style flexibility. I have decided to respectfully withdraw my application for now, and do some exploring on my own until I get a better feel for the game mechanics as well as get a better 'feel' for a role play style that I want to adopt.

If it does turn out that the style that I end up liking does match what you ask of your guild-mates, then I will most certainly return!

Until then, I would like to pursue the idea of becoming a 'friend' of MCM. I am almost totally ignorant right now about how that concept works in the game, though, so I would greatly appreciate some advice Very Happy

~ Yidhra
Back to top Go down
sherry stringfield

sherry stringfield

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 am

Hiya Yidhra!

I think you're very wise to explore a bit before you commit yourself to any particular playing style or group. I see that you've started out with the NecroTech skill, which makes things a little harder for you. The first two skills you'll want to get next are Free Running and Diagnosis, because the quickest way you'll gain XP is by collecting first-aid kits and healing the wounded: Free Running will enable you to move from building to building without going outside, Diagnosis will let you see who is wounded for yourself, so that you don't have to rely on random attempts to heal or on others telling you who to heal.

Go explore, and if you find that you might want to join us after all, come back to Eastonwood, and St Simon's Hospital in particular - we aren't going anywhere.

'Friend of MCM' is a label that people use if they want to stay in Eastonwood and do the sort of work we do and hang out with us, but don't want to 'join' as such: maybe they want to be freer than group membership implies, maybe they don't like forums or IRC. If you find you want to stay in Eastonwood but remain semi-independent, then you could use the label 'Friend of MCM'. But for now, go enjoy yourself!

(Oh, and if you get killed along the way - you almost certainly will; dying regular violent deaths is part of the deal in Malton - don't hesitate to come back here and ask for advice ...)

Last edited by sherry stringfield on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QBee

QBee

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:29 am

Yidhra,

I agree with Sherry. Go find out what the game is about and then pick a group. You will find very valuable information on the MCM UD wiki pages under the MCM lectures;

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/MCM

It will get you up and running faster than trying to figure it out on your own. Also, make use of the wiki maps. Red areas will have lots of ruined buildings and green will be full of survivors.

Good luck and feel free to drop into Eastonwood and say hello!

QB
Back to top Go down
Yidhra

Yidhra

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

I have begun to read some of the lectures. They are most helpful, thank you! I will try to be more social next time I log in with more than a handful of APs.
Back to top Go down
Jim Jacobs

Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey all. Long time player of the game, started playing way back in 2005.
I haven't played for a few years though, and was pleasantly surprised to see some pals talking about the game in IRC.

Anyway, I was directed here and you sound like a fine bunch, so I'd like to join up and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Twotrees

Twotrees

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Jim. Welcome back. Someone more official will be by shortly to help you but in the meanwhile I like to talk. I'm faculty with MCM. I mainly drink and lecture. You'll need to post a link to your id# and stop in and participate a while. We are currently hanging out at Patriarch in Eastonwood. We have had to disperse somewhat to avoid the new zombie bellow which attracts ferals like flies to honey. I'll stand you to your first drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join Malton College of Medicine?   Want to join Malton College of Medicine? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join Malton College of Medicine?
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next